Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

The Owners Lounge => General Discussion => Topic started by: Anne on November 24, 2012, 11:54:59 AM

Title: All weather table tennis table
Post by: Anne on November 24, 2012, 11:54:59 AM
Does anyone know if you can get an all weather table tennis table here or in Fethiye or Antalya and if so where.  Any idea of cost?

Many thanks
Title: Re: All weather table tennis table
Post by: misty on November 25, 2012, 10:28:50 AM
You play table tennis in the rain   ??? ??? >:D >:D
Post by: headroom on November 25, 2012, 01:26:46 PM
Presumably you would need a slate/stone surface? There is a stone place on the road out towards Akbel, I'm sure they  could provide what you need, then you would mark it out as a table tennis top.
Post by: Korderekid on November 25, 2012, 07:18:47 PM
Look at Hepsiburda.com, the Turkish equivalent of e bay but for commercial not private sellers. Type  ' masa tenisi Masasa' in the search function.

There is a big choice here. Prices start about 300 lira go up to 800. Price includes delivery.

We use Hepsiburda for dozens of purchases. Totally reliable and very good prices.

KK
Post by: Anne on November 26, 2012, 05:31:11 PM
Many thanks KK, very helpful information, I will check out the website.
Post by: derek364 on January 10, 2013, 11:32:45 AM
We ordered our outdoor table tennis table from Mehmet at BravoCassa. This was 2 years ago.
Post by: onelove on January 10, 2013, 01:54:01 PM
We brought ours in Antalya, this was 5 years ago and it's still in great condition. We also brought an air hockey table, table football and pool table, I can't remember where the shop was but if you want to know I can find out for you.
Post by: Anne on January 18, 2013, 04:59:14 PM
Many thanks for the information everyone, Onelove if you do have the shop's name that would be good, I can at least do a price comparison then
Post by: onelove on January 19, 2013, 09:40:15 AM
Hi Anne,

The fella who took me to the shop in Antalya is out of town and won't be back until April.

If you pm me with the details of what your looking to buy I will forward to him and he will contact you direct.

I hope this helps  8)
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal