Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Everything Else & Classifieds => The Everything Else Area! => Topic started by: Enjoy Kalkan on January 22, 2008, 10:37:05 PM

Title: Good digital camera
Post by: Enjoy Kalkan on January 22, 2008, 10:37:05 PM
Hi Everyone,

I''m hoping someone may be able to help...... I''m looking for a new digital camera but really not sure which one to go for, I would like something small as opposed an SLR style. I have seen Panasonic do a new wide angle lens camera, http://www.panasonic.co.uk/high-zoom/dmc-tz3eb-k/index.htm

Anyone any tips or recommendations?

Thanks
Jon
Title: Re: Good digital camera
Post by: Blue Lizard on January 23, 2008, 10:33:59 AM
jon..have you had a look at the fuji F50fd...it''s available in black or silver,has 12 megapixel,and loads of extras..pict bridge etc..found mine(black) on price runner.. ;)
Post by: bluefudge11 on January 23, 2008, 11:41:57 AM
Hi Jon
I am no expert but I found this site helpful when looking for a digi camera
http://www.dpreview.com/
Then using www.twenga.co.uk for best price comparison
Post by: Pebble on January 23, 2008, 11:59:51 AM
Hi Jon
I am certainly no expert either but bought a Panasonic Lumix camera a few months ago it''s got 10 times optical zoom takes still and moving pictures of good quality. It''s very easy to use (it needs to be  ???) and you can adjust it to different light settings. Can''t recommend it enough.
Post by: Roxie on January 23, 2008, 02:44:17 PM
Hi Jon,
I bought A Panasonic Z8 last year as fed up having to go through security with my slr, lenses etc. It feels like a camera and has a good zoom and is easy to use. Not wide angle but good features and great press reviews.
Try www.pricerunner.co.uk
Cheers Stephen
Post by: Enjoy Kalkan on January 23, 2008, 04:40:09 PM
Thanks everyone, I think the lumix seems to be the one to go for - the wider lens is whats selling it to me!
Post by: Chucky on January 23, 2008, 07:54:41 PM
We shall all look forward to your photo''s in the Gallery.
Post by: Cuddles on February 15, 2008, 02:20:01 PM
Thanks everyone, I think the lumix seems to be the one to go for - the wider lens is whats selling it to me!

Have just bought Grumpygranny the Lumix DMC-FX100 based on several dealer reccommendations. Nice bit of kit with manual options that we shall probably never use.
Post by: Enjoy Kalkan on February 16, 2008, 12:14:00 PM
Just got the Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3 - have to say im VERY impressed with it  :D
Post by: Pebble on February 16, 2008, 10:47:13 PM
Same as mine Jon.  Bought it last summer and am very pleased with it.  Its easy to use and takes great pictures.  Look forward to seeing some of your photos in the gallery  ;D
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal