Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => General Discussion => Topic started by: tigerlion on January 20, 2008, 02:54:48 PM

Title: Kalkan with Young Children
Post by: tigerlion on January 20, 2008, 02:54:48 PM
Hi,

We are planning to go to Kalkan in May this year with a one year old and a two year old. Does anyone have recommendations of what we can do with the children and also does anyone know of car hire companies that hire baby seats for the car?

Thanks for any suggestions
Title: Re: Kalkan with Young Children
Post by: Cruisecontroller on January 20, 2008, 03:07:49 PM
Hi Tigerlion, Welcome to EK.  On the subject of car hire, have a look at the one recommended by EK, I am sure they will be able to accommodate your needs.  I can honestly recommend Patara Beach, no doubt other members will come up with further suggestions for entertaining your young ones.

Les
Post by: sally on January 20, 2008, 10:45:30 PM
Patara beach is a good 20 -30 minutes drive away. No sandy beaches in Kalkan & I don''t think that there are any aqua park type places anywhere within reach.
I''m not being anti Kalkan - I love it but when my  kids were that age it would not have been my first choice for a holiday. I''d find it much easier to park near a level & sandy beach.
Post by: Enjoy Kalkan on January 22, 2008, 01:34:41 PM
There is no problem providing a car seat for you if you book your hire car through EK, there is now a tick box to make it nice and simple :D

Hope that helps
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal