Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Restaurants, Bars, Nightlife & Shopping => Topic started by: jobly on August 26, 2012, 05:43:41 PM

Title: Best Steak This Year
Post by: jobly on August 26, 2012, 05:43:41 PM
Last night 7 of us went to Alternatif for a birthday celebration. We had the best steaks so far this year. Mustifa had decorated the table with balloons and of course bought out a fantastic Cake while outside lots and lots of fireworks. Thank you to Mustafa and all the staff at Alternatif. They did us proud. xxxx
Title: Re: Best Steak This Year
Post by: Tyros on August 26, 2012, 06:15:45 PM
We always think the Alternatif has the best steak in Kalkan and Mustafa is a lovely man. Back in just over 4 weeks - can't wait.
Post by: whiteonyx on August 26, 2012, 08:33:18 PM
After much intensive research, Mussakka won this years fillet steak trophy  :laugh:
Post by: misty on August 26, 2012, 08:40:02 PM
Jamison steak in Trio....lush.... ;) ;) ;)
Post by: Charlie on August 26, 2012, 09:06:45 PM
Mussakka my favourite also, second favourite for a fillet steak this year was Sade.
Post by: hobbo on August 26, 2012, 11:16:53 PM
Mussakka also gets my vote but with so many fab restaurants there is no way I can try even 10% of them in one year, so I can't recommend one restaurant as the best... important thing is I've never had a bad or even mediocre steak in Kalkan.. but I have had the best steak I've ever tasted anywhere.   
Post by: hodstar on August 27, 2012, 09:28:30 AM
Best steak we had in June was at Sade, it was the best I've ever had.
We will be there again in 19 days time. Can't wait.
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Post by: kalkanspritzer on August 27, 2012, 10:08:22 AM
Escudo and Sade both do amazing steaks!
Post by: kalkan4eva on August 27, 2012, 11:25:04 AM
Have to say best fillet steaks this year for us were at Sofra...with Kaya a very very close second :)
Post by: Tyros on August 27, 2012, 01:11:13 PM
I agree with you all here that I have never had a bad steak in Kalkan. Interesting though that Sade is up there with the best because I think the brother of Mustafa (Alternatif) runs Sade.
Cheers
Only 4 weeks to go now...
Post by: Roxie on August 27, 2012, 03:13:40 PM
Hi,
Have to say Mussakka and Sade. In the past I would have said Nar and Doy Doy but not as good last year so tried a few more this time. Will be giving the others suggested, a go, in a few weeks!
Rx
Post by: Mayday1 on August 27, 2012, 04:28:26 PM
For me,i would have to say Agora,new to Kalkan this year.Very good service and great steaks.I would also say Alternatif,always consistently good.
Post by: HolmfirthNicky on August 27, 2012, 05:47:07 PM
Hubby also says Altertanif!
Post by: Potter on September 01, 2012, 03:13:28 PM
Always loved the food in Alternatif. I ask for a few prawns with my steak and they always oblige. Had a birthday there a couple of years ago, I did not tell them but OH must have done as I had the cake/fireworks treatment etc..Excellent and made the evening :)
 ;)
Post by: zola on September 02, 2012, 10:29:41 PM
steak, chips, onion rings, grilled tomato and mushrooms. Thats what i ask for and thats what i get and it's lovely, don't want rice or stir fried veg just that! Fenna gets my vote, good value, good position, good service and proper portions.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal