Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: HELP. Deniz Bank Internet Banking Telephone Number.  (Read 3804 times)

Offline Bee

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 7
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
  • Resident: No
HELP. Deniz Bank Internet Banking Telephone Number.
« on: November 10, 2012, 06:26:16 PM »
Can anyone assist please.? I desperately need to contact the Deniz Bank Call centre for internet banking as for some reason I can't log in and there doesn't appear to be a password retrieval option.  I've tried calling the number on their site but nothing happens, so I assume the number is only for calls within Turkey.  :'(

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=10554.0

Offline mark

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 5
    • Share Post
    • Kalamar Meltem Apartments
  • Owner: Yes
  • Resident: Yes
Re: HELP. Deniz Bank Internet Banking Telephone Number.
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2012, 06:29:42 AM »
Osman Onat at DenizBank gave me the following number for the contact centre for overseas callers.  Have not tried it myself yet... +90 212 444 0 800. 

BTW, I have seen (but also not tried) that there is now an option to sign in to Internet banking using your Debit card number and PIN.

There would also seem to be an option to contact them via the Internet for transactions including passwords, see...http://www.denizbank.com/en/acikdeniz/contact-center/default.aspx?WT.ac=FooterEN_ContactUs

Tripoli - Rome - London - Kalkan

Offline Bee

• EnjoyKalkan Member
    • Share Post
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2012, 07:32:51 PM »
Many thanks Mark. I'll give the numbers a try tomorrow.  :-\ :-\

Offline Enjoy Kalkan

• Administrator
  • Kalkander!
  • My Thankyou Count: 69
    • Share Post
    • EnjoyKalkan
  • Owner: Yes
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2012, 10:37:39 AM »
Thanks everyone, Im locked out of DenizBank also so this is helping me :)

Offline Bee

• EnjoyKalkan Member
    • Share Post
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2012, 01:36:55 PM »
The phone number does work, however the call center cannot help with password retrieval. They referred me back to the branch but Osman is being his usual "unhelpful" self and has told me I have to write to them to. They already have our signatures on file but will not entertain a fax or scanned letter. I absolutely understand their reasons for security and commend it but they seem to have nothing in place for such instances to reset a password. I know I have not changed my log in details so it must be their system but I cannot get through to anyone other than Mr Osman who doesn't seem to be in the slightest bit interested in helping.  We have quite a bit of money in the account so I do understand the security but sending them a letter seems to me to be the least secure method and absurd as anyone could pick up a pen and write to them. Is it me or am I missing something here?

Has anyone else had problems with this particular bank? I have no option but to so as he's telling me. In the meantime, Denizbank is holding on to quite a bit of my money. Lucky them!!!

Offline lucasvdb

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 13
    • Share Post
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2012, 02:24:10 PM »
We had this problem last year.

A few calls to the Denizbank help number, they even called me back on the mobile that was linked to the account.
However the recurring message was that we had to go into the branch as our account was deemed to be of a 'joint business' type.

The issue remained unsolved until we came in to the branch ourselves in October!

Osman did do some magic on his computer screen, an SMS appeared on the mobile and via that link we could finally change the password.

With you I don't understand why this cannot be done on-line or via a fax...Or via that mobile!

Regards,
Lucasvdb

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

xx
Deniz Bank Internet Banking

Started by nr1stu on Money & Finance

1 Replies
Last post June 09, 2012, 03:36:10 PM
by Bob & Jayne
xx
deniz bank phone number

Started by samson on Money & Finance

2 Replies
Last post March 26, 2009, 01:50:00 PM
by samson
xx
Deniz bank internet login

Started by baclava on Money & Finance

20 Replies
Last post April 30, 2010, 02:14:38 PM
by baklavabuddy
xx
Telephone Number for Coast@Girona

Started by storm1959 on Restaurants, Bars, Nightlife & Shopping

6 Replies
Last post May 19, 2010, 08:37:31 PM
by KalkanPosh

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal