Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Sally & Jim Spencer  (Read 1194 times)

Offline JimandSal

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
Sally & Jim Spencer
« on: August 17, 2009, 12:20:02 PM »
Hello everyone

We have been thinking about heading to Kalkan after some friends of our recommended it last year. Since then I've been reading up at a few Kalkan web sites and after a few months of reading your messages we thought we should say hello. We are looking for a nice villa for us and our two sons. Any suggestions or recommendations?

Also which airport is best Dalaman I guess?

What about transfers - is it better to hire a car or use a transfer company?

Bye for now Sal

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=4138.0

Offline Blue Lizard

• Kalkander!
  • My Thankyou Count: 185
    • Share Post
Re: Sally & Jim Spencer
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2009, 12:37:09 PM »
Hi Sal Hi Jim..glad you found us!..boy are you in for a treat if you haven't been before!!...Why not look in the accommodation section at the top of the page, you will really want to be looking at flying into Dalaman,transfers are also on here,but i'm sure others will be along with some info...any questions fire away  ;)
People Of Britain.. When your missus asks "Does my bum look big in this? Never say "Dunno your blocking the light."... just sayin ????

ta ta for now
Lizard

Offline JimandSal

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2009, 03:52:21 PM »
Thanks for the warm welcome Blue Lizzard  :)

Sorry for newbie questions, but looking through the posts it's difficult to see answers to all my questions.

What is the best palce to be - town centre, a bit out of town?

Sal & Jim

Offline turkeyfan

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 17
    • Share Post
  • Owner: Yes
  • Resident: No
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2009, 04:07:02 PM »
Where you stay is a matter of choice.  For all the people who prefer to stay near the town you will find as many who prefer to be a bit further out.

For me, it has to be a little further out because, in my opinion, the views are better, it's quieter and there is a lovely breeze of an evening but you need to make sure that you try to get an exact location before you book because there are quite a few villa and apartment owners who say that there place is a 10 minute walk into town when they are actually more like 20-30 depending on the time of the year and how hot it is!

Kalkan is fab tho.
Currently have a duplex apartment in Kiziltas which we visit as often as we can.

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

xx
Sally's holiday adventures!

Started by Sallyjane on Holiday Reports and Reviews

16 Replies
Last post September 24, 2014, 08:23:35 PM
by pattaya

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal