Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: easyjet  (Read 5240 times)

Offline yakamoz

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 3
    • Share Post
easyjet
« on: August 12, 2012, 11:24:59 AM »
Does anyone know the approximate date in april when easyjet flights to dalaman start (if  they do).
Many thanks.

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=9997.0

Offline baclava

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 11
    • Share Post
    • The Olive Grove
  • Owner: Yes
  • Resident: No
Re: easyjet
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 12:54:00 PM »
We flew out on 27 March this year on Easyjet from Manchester. Just waiting for Manchester flights next year to be released.

Offline Babs

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 111
    • Share Post
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2012, 09:02:14 PM »
On the subject of easyjet does anyone know when flights from Gatwick for next September will be released? Thanks

Offline Blue Lizard

• Kalkander!
  • My Thankyou Count: 185
    • Share Post
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2012, 09:30:58 PM »
No..they say every year November will be release date for summer schedule..but then release them early..best check everyday..the nearer to release day you book the cheaper it is(don't forget to clear cookies when you log out)
People Of Britain.. When your missus asks "Does my bum look big in this? Never say "Dunno your blocking the light."... just sayin ????

ta ta for now
Lizard

Offline kalkan4eva

• Kalkander!
  • My Thankyou Count: 267
    • Share Post
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2012, 08:23:19 AM »
you can also register with them and they will send you an email. They are a bit slow in letting you know the flights are released, maybe a day or two after they go online, but if you've forgot to check in it will be a timely reminder :)
Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt :)

Offline Blue Lizard

• Kalkander!
    • Share Post
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2012, 09:03:36 AM »
This year my timely reminder was 3 weeks after i had booked our flights...PAH! and double PAH!...still no news on allocated seating either....the only thing they are quick at is levying an admin charge and taking your hard earned beans!! >:D

Offline Babs

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
    • Share Post
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2012, 02:25:17 PM »
I have registered before for an email notification (well I think I have  ???) but have never received anything. Last year I managed to book on the first day the tickets were released for this June so am hoping to repeat that!
We have tickets booked with them for Marrakech in February and have been online to look for info about allocated seating but can't find anything.....so what with those who have booked speedy boarding and those who book later and get allocated seating goodness knows where we will be sitting!!  ::)

Offline baclava

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 11
    • Share Post
    • The Olive Grove
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2012, 08:12:43 PM »
If you visit Easyjet website they have Q & A on allocated seating. Click on the link below.

http://easyjet.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5575

Offline Babs

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
    • Share Post
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2012, 09:02:57 PM »
Thanks baclava I'll have a look at the link.....just off to get a stiff drink!!  >:D

Offline kalkan4eva

• Kalkander!
    • Share Post
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2012, 12:10:45 AM »
my emails come a day or two after release...at the very latest ??? Think the Manchester and Gatwick flights are released on different days, so maybe that's the delay - ie they have a blanket e-mail for all customers irrespective of your departure airport. Think the allocated seating is still being trialled >:( The charges are getting ridiculous...just booked for my in-laws to go to Spain and was charged for paying with a DEBIT card...what's the world coming to?
Pretty sure it was October/November time last year for the early EJ summer flights. We'll be in...ahem...the Caribbean in November so I may be otherwise distracted  ::) :P

Offline Babs

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
    • Share Post
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2012, 08:47:32 AM »
Oh you poor thing!  ::)

Offline Blue Lizard

• Kalkander!
    • Share Post
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2012, 02:11:19 PM »
I contacted Easyjet today to enquire if they knew the actual releae date for Gatwick flights..i boooked 13.08. 2011 last year for this year...they virtually said "go away! ..i'm eating a KitKat and filing my nails and i would like to poke you in the eye with the end of my pencil"...or they may as well have..they didn't know and wern't in the slightest bit bothered >:D

Offline Cuddles

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 18
    • Share Post
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2012, 06:29:21 PM »
I booked 11 July last year for outward flights in May this year. That was first day they showed.
This is only a rumour that came through the friends we normally travel with but, it was suggested to them that EasyJet may not fly to Dalaman next year!!!.... unlikely I think.
Personally, I believe that they are waiting to see what the others are getting away with charging, then they will release their flights at a (very) slightly lower rate. They must be getting hundreds (thousands?) of attempted bookings for the routes every day so they will know they can afford to hang back and wait because the demand is there. The CEO is also under pressure from Stelios to make more money from the business or go.
There - over there, there are.            To - Going to
Their - belongs to them.                     Too - In addition, Also
They're - Short for they are.

Pedant! me?

Offline kalkan4eva

• Kalkander!
    • Share Post
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2012, 06:59:56 PM »
BL, you do know that phone call will have cost you a fortune...?
The flights are always full, its a very profitable route for them, I would think. Even October flights are packed to the rafters..

Offline itstime

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 46
    • Share Post
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2012, 09:22:40 PM »
Around this time last year followig the demise of Aegean I contacted Easy Jet to ask if they had any plans to open up a route from any Scottish airport to Dalaman. The reply I got was a firm no and the next day flights from Edinburgh went on sale ::)

Offline Cuddles

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 18
    • Share Post
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2012, 05:02:15 PM »
www.LowCostRoutes.com I had an email today from these people at around the time that Easyjet released their May/June 2013 bookings to the world at large on the web, about 4 hours after they released them for their smart phone app. I still have not had anything from EasyJet themselves despite registering for their notifications.

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

xx
easyjet

Started by baclava on Flights and Travel

4 Replies
Last post September 15, 2011, 06:48:59 PM
by Cuddles
xx
Easyjet

Started by Blue Lizard on Flights and Travel

17 Replies
Last post October 08, 2018, 06:44:29 PM
by pw
xx
Easyjet

Started by Kalkan regular on Flights and Travel

4 Replies
Last post August 31, 2009, 01:14:21 AM
by alantj
xx
easyJet

Started by kalkan4eva on Flights and Travel

1 Replies
Last post April 02, 2012, 04:26:41 PM
by Kalkan regular

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

turkey 2010 057.jpg

Views: 3386
By: iminei
June 2011 Holiday