Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kleo pension  (Read 1984 times)

Offline superpop

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
  • Resident: No
Kleo pension
« on: February 19, 2012, 04:25:35 PM »
Many years ago now, we stayed at the Kleo pension, very close to the mosque. i dont see any mention of it in the forums, so, can anyone tell me if it is still there under that name, or under a new name perhaps.

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=9043.0

Offline tortoise lady

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 26
    • Share Post
  • Owner: Yes
Re: Kleo pension
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2012, 04:46:35 PM »
Hi superpop.    We also stayed at the Kleo pension many years ago, the year we bought so we never went back.    It did close for a while and then reopened.   They were certainly open last year.   They have a website if you Google them, it gives prices, contact numbers etc.   It looks pretty much the same. 

We loved staying there, perfect situation , lovely view over the harbour from the little roof terrace where we had breakfast.     We chose the room with the largest balcony and a view - it was still tiny but took two little chairs and was perfect for a drink looking over the harbour.   The room was comfortable with a cosy sitting area.    No cooking facilities but didn't want any so close to all the restaurants!   Large fridge which was great for drinks.   No pool but we had no plans to go swimming and if we had wanted to the beach was very close.

Incredibly Kleo was lovely and quiet although so close to everything.    This could have changed of course but it was tucked away well and I don't recall even hearing any late night music.   Did hear the prayers from the mosque early morning but found that lovely.

Do let us know if you go there how you get on.    I feel quite nostalgic now.

Offline superpop

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
Re: Kleo pension
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 08:33:08 PM »
Thank you so much for your reply and information.  we also have very fond memories of the Kleo, do you remember the young lad that worked there, he was very hard working and polite, we forget his name now. he knew just how we liked our boiled eggs in the mornings, silly memories i suppose, but nice.  anyway, thank you again.

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

xx
kleo pension

Started by superpop on Accommodation and Hotels

1 Replies
Last post June 27, 2017, 11:55:50 AM
by Bob & Jayne
xx
oz pension ?

Started by kazaroni64 on General Discussion

0 Replies
Last post June 25, 2009, 05:45:08 PM
by kazaroni64
xx
pension ?

Started by kazaroni64 on Accommodation and Hotels

1 Replies
Last post June 08, 2009, 06:38:16 AM
by Mercimek
xx
New Pension/Hotel

Started by DRBD on Accommodation and Hotels

1 Replies
Last post March 21, 2018, 08:47:17 AM
by avantguard

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal