Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Looking for Project Manager to oversee decoration in Kalkan this winter.  (Read 2935 times)

Offline Dirkissimo

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
  • Owner: Yes
  • Resident: No
I'm going to be flying down to Kalkan from London on 3 December for 4 days to get started with decoration of large apartment in Kisla. 

I'm only going to be in town for 4 days, so clearly not long enough to finish decorating the place.

I'm looking for a project manager who could oversee the decoration of the apartment over the next couple of months, take deliveries, quality control installation of white goods, furniture and general provide advice, take photos of progress and communicate with myself via email as I will otherwise need to manage everything remotely.

If you are not busy this winter, are handy with a screw driver, and looking for some part-time work, do please get in touch or otherwise let me know who you think could help with this type of thing?

Many thanks

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=8825.0

Offline Cuddles

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 18
    • Share Post
I know a Turkish chap who has supervised work for several people in Kalkan and Kisla. He speaks excellent English and is most reliable. He charges 30% of the project cost.
If you are interested PM me with your email address and I will put you in touch with him.
There - over there, there are.            To - Going to
Their - belongs to them.                     Too - In addition, Also
They're - Short for they are.

Pedant! me?

Offline Wendy

• Versatile Villa Asfiya
  • EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 7
  • If you are lucky you can visit our villa!
    • Share Post
    • Kalkan Holidays
Use  Didem Sabuncuoglu

0090 532 763 2591     

info@saytas.com.tr

She is a qualified architect and her husband Roger was a builder when he lived in the UK.
They are doing work on our place over the winter and always send pics and reports. They were a great help in the summer too when we had a problem with the water meter. They helped when they didn't need to.

Offline timeless

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
I would be very suspicious of a recommendation whose name cannot be put up on an open forum. Business dealings here are not the same as in the UK.

For work you will not be around to oversee yourself it is best to get a Noterized contract so if anything should go wrong you have at least one leg left to stand on.

Offline Cuddles

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 18
    • Share Post
Of course Timeless, it could just be that I was waiting for a response, before contacting the chap I was recommending to see whether he was interested in taking the job.
Turkish people are as entitled to privacy as anyone else and I was not going to publish his name, email address or telephone number on an open forum without speaking to him first.

Offline samson

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 26
    • Share Post
quite right bubbles g. !! i know who you are talking about and have seen his work and he is a great guy as you know. we had dinner with him only last week when we were in kalkan. would highly recommend him

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

xx
Building project near Patara

Started by edwina on General Discussion

11 Replies
Last post May 21, 2011, 08:33:21 PM
by kevincat99
xx
England Manager

Started by kalkan4eva on The Everything Else Area!

12 Replies
Last post May 02, 2012, 10:31:21 AM
by Blue Lizard
xx
any thoughts on holidaylettings new booking manager system

Started by hobbo on General Discussion

1 Replies
Last post July 22, 2012, 10:49:14 AM
by MartynE
xx
Winter Kalkan

Started by Lougie on Holiday Reports and Reviews

4 Replies
Last post January 08, 2009, 01:27:34 PM
by onelove

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal