Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: what next!  (Read 967 times)

Offline samson

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 26
    • Share Post
  • Owner: Yes
  • Resident: No
what next!
« on: October 03, 2011, 08:33:00 PM »
 :'(  really saddened today when we were walking down past samira deluxe to the village. at first we could not believe the volume of the music from the apartment   below  the samira and it was only lunchtime. then we had to witness the girls topless shouting and screaming at the boys "mooning" . so disrespectfull in a muslim country. AND THE MUSIC WAS RUBISH.  >:D

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=8643.0

Offline misty

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 102
    • Share Post
Re: what next!
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2011, 08:40:41 PM »

Thin end of the wedge I'm afraid....  ??? ???

Offline tiamaria

• Home Sweet Home
  • EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 2
  • Oooo what a view and it's mine
    • Share Post
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2011, 09:50:28 PM »
Sorry Ian but not every one that comes to the villa's or apartments are nice people, they think we are on holiday and we're going to have a good time it doesn't matter about the rest......not every one but it's sad to say we do get them.....They have no self respect so they're not going to be bothered about show respect to other holiday makers or the culture of the country they are visiting......

Offline Irene

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 26
    • Share Post
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2011, 10:26:05 PM »
I am surprised that the dregs of our society were able to find their way there!  I would take great pleasure in reporting them to the local Jandarma - perhaps they would do us all a favour - lock them up and throw away the key -  keep the prices up and keep the louts out!!   I am in rebellious mood tonight - mainly due to the complete disregard for the local people and their customs.

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal