Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kalkan Concierge  (Read 2581 times)

Offline daisymai

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
  • Resident: No
Kalkan Concierge
« on: June 30, 2011, 08:51:00 PM »
Hello All,
Many of you will already know of Kalkan Concierge, they (Rosie) were the organisers of our wedding at the Palm Beach Club on 1st June this year and we were so impressed with the service and experience we received I just have to write a review. Rosie was absolutely wonderful from start to finish of the planning process and the actual day itself. She was so attentive to what we wanted for our wedding day and went over and above our expectations with every single little detail. When we arrived in Kalkan we had a meeting which truly calmed my nerves, I had never met Rosie in person we did most of our wedding planning via email, but meeting her was wonderful, she was so warm and friendly but extremely professional and all the little details we had discussed over the past 8 months were down in her folder which was really reassuring. For example, afterwards I was taken for my hair dressing trial and when I walked into the hairdressers they had the picture I had emailed to Rosie enlarged and sellotaped up on their wall! Needless to say English hairdressers do not have a patch on Turkish hairdressers!
Throughout the week we were in Kalkan Rosie was on hand for any questions I had or reassurances I needed. She took us around the beach club and told us how the day would pan out and it literally went perfectly timing wise and without any hiccups.
I could go on and on about the all the little details such as the beautiful ceremony and setting, the fantastic set up of the reception venue and the cake and fireworks but I don't want to bore anyone or ruin it for anyone that might want a few surprises from Rosie on their wedding day. I will just say that although it was always bound to be the best day of our lives, Rosie made it so incredibly special and memorable with her attentiveness, competence and professionalism. All our guests (and there were over 40 of them!) said it was the best wedding they have ever been to, it was a fantastic day. Thank you Rosie and thank you Kalkan Concierge! Love Sheena and Mark x
xx

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=8080.0

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

xx
Kalkan Concierge

Started by KC on The Everything Else Area!

4 Replies
Last post April 28, 2012, 08:47:12 AM
by KC
xx
KALKAN CONCIERGE??

Started by chrisbell_84 on Restaurants, Bars, Nightlife & Shopping

1 Replies
Last post January 03, 2014, 05:58:00 AM
by Christina
xx
concierge

Started by alisf on General Discussion

0 Replies
Last post August 31, 2009, 09:01:31 PM
by alisf
xx
concierge

Started by alisf on General Discussion

3 Replies
Last post September 01, 2009, 12:38:53 PM
by M n M

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

Babadag and son

Views: 626
By: Babadag
november sunset