Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: 'Return of the Sword'  (Read 1552 times)

Offline Wally

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
  • Resident: Yes
'Return of the Sword'
« on: June 03, 2011, 06:37:58 AM »
 ;) Hello my intrepid explorers. Be not concerned that the Sword of Damacles has be missing from this site  :'( The quest for the Holy Grail continues! The trusted members of this brave band of people, who put life and limb as secondary to the finding of TRUTH, that is the elixir of life which is EFES beer and the secrets of its pricing!
In the hours of darkness, under a wilting fig tree our latest findings have been discussed. A brother who holds the greatest honour awarded to a member of the Sword, 'The Sultan of Beer' gave his report to a deathly quite gathering of martyrs who held their own council has he uttered words which we found both heart warming & mysterious  ??? 'To find this unknown oasis of the golden brew you must pass a series of tests! These tests will determine if you are fit and worthy to take the blessings of eternal youth! :-\ So my eager friends see if you can overcome the mortal dangers posed to find this 'new' sacred haven which we all seek - Efes at 4 lira!  :-\

1/ The path to eternal youth can be trodden not at the start but at any point but live to regret if your journey for truth is not pure! The road is long and full of danger, you must beware of the threats that await you but fear not a path is open when the 'rainbow' allows.

2/ As you travel along this 'road to hell' close you eyes & ears to any seller of wares. Do not be tempted to rest at our friend the arabic donkeys oasis, whose secrets are well know to the Sword & will prevent any unworthy traveller from reaching their calling! 8)

3/ On your journey be strong, ignore the evil which awaits you. Turn away from the place of the 'holy ball' & the collector of monies. Walk strong & true past walls which spits money. Ignore the terrors of the 'jungle' Do not be fooled by the beauty of ' the questions of the night'

4/ Rest, if you must on the 'rock' but do not forego your quest!

5/ At the point of the 'cross roads of your life' be sure to learn from the ancient schooling of your fathers! :-\

6/ Be strong in heart & limb my comrades & take the way to the boat of destiny. :angel:

7/ Ignore the temptations of the soul & tread carefully to place which captures for eternity the pleasures of life.

8/ If your heart is pure, entrance is allowed for 4 lira. Do not abuse this keeper of 'The secrets of Youth' many have fallen foul to golden syrup! Remain true in your quest & be forever rewarded  :angel: :angel:

The Sword of Damacles wish's you all God speed on your journey & may the words of the Sultan of Beer guide you to this  harem of beauty.  ;) ;) ;)     

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=7889.0

Offline saskia

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 18
    • Share Post
Re: 'Return of the Sword'
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2011, 06:59:49 AM »
Welcome back!
www.kapsa.co.uk official website also see Friends of Kapsa on facebook http://www.facebook.com/

Offline Blue Lizard

• Kalkander!
  • My Thankyou Count: 185
    • Share Post
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2011, 08:50:46 AM »
You wasted your time passing tests....you need a poke up the bottom with the pointy end of said sword as the location of cheap Meade has not been revealed !! >:D
People Of Britain.. When your missus asks "Does my bum look big in this? Never say "Dunno your blocking the light."... just sayin ????

ta ta for now
Lizard

Offline Wally

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2011, 05:41:34 AM »
 ;) Seek and thou shall't find  ??? Follow the signs given by the great 'Sultan of Beer' to reach the promised land  :P Your need must be great or you shall fail my friend  :-* :-*

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

xx
The Sword of Damacles!

Started by Wally on The Everything Else Area!

42 Replies
Last post May 19, 2011, 08:47:03 PM
by Potter
xx
Return of the fidimax .

Started by fidimax on Introduce Yourself

0 Replies
Last post June 05, 2019, 09:40:12 PM
by fidimax
xx
Would not return to Kalkan

Started by merengo on Holiday Reports and Reviews

34 Replies
Last post September 10, 2008, 06:38:48 PM
by kalcamp
xx
2015 Tax Return

Started by Wendy on General Discussion

9 Replies
Last post February 20, 2015, 10:36:17 PM
by Wendy

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

Kitten at Utopia

Views: 2967
By: Chucky
Benji