Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Proposed Cull  (Read 5172 times)

Offline HolmfirthNicky

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 22
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
  • Resident: No
Re: Proposed Cull
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2011, 05:18:56 PM »
Just to echo the last few posts 'itstime' don't let the negative comments get to you. I know it's especially difficult when you're an animal lover, i'm the same, it upsets me when i read some of the comments on here about the street animals, but please stay with us!!
Nicky

Offline itstime

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 46
    • Share Post
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2011, 05:55:22 PM »
Thanks folks :) I will try to ignore the more negative posts and concentrate on the sheer joy of Kalkan :)  I do try not to get wound up and like to think that I can rise above it but grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr there are some things which really get to me ::)
Totally off topic (sorry Mr EK :-[ ) I'm currently psyching myself up or maybe should I say trying to stay calm about the impending Scottish Cup final on Saturday where my beloved Motherwel face Celtic at Hampden. We're most definitely underdogs (oops pardon the pun :o ) but miracles do happen and I hope I see one on Saturday. It's exactly 20 years since our last cup win so it's been a long time coming :)

Offline maryjane

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 11
    • Share Post
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2011, 06:24:29 PM »
Thor - where are you?   We need more, please >:D >:D >:D

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal