Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: FOOTBALL  (Read 11707 times)

Offline alantj

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 26
    • Share Post
  • Owner: Yes
  • Resident: No
Re: FOOTBALL
« Reply #60 on: May 23, 2011, 09:55:19 AM »
well my predictions show you why I never gamble....so sorry BL and alantj :(

Yesterday was a real downer with 15 mins to go we were just getting ready to party and then it all went tits up. However, on reflection (now sober again) not too depressed, it was a great season and we did better than had seemed possible before the start of the season. 

Being at Wembley for the playoff was my best day out ever but I did feel that Blackpool was really a Division 1 team that somehow had found itself in the Premiership.

At worst the season will have given Blackpool the money to make itself into a proper Championship team and hopefully push for promotion next season. Not so good for West Ham and Birmingham though both have big debts and need to be in the Premiership.

Offline Blue Lizard

• Kalkander!
  • My Thankyou Count: 185
    • Share Post
« Reply #61 on: May 23, 2011, 10:30:18 AM »
Well it's morning and i'm awake..it wasn't a nightmare after all!!...Debt?? many of us Bluenoses are asking where the debt came from? when Our chinese joker took over(Carson Yeung..known by us as Egg Foo) we were in the black...very little has been invested that wasn't ours by way of parachute payments/promotion money... Sky money and indeed the goodly wedge you are given for being in the premiership...yet we announce a  £20mill + deficit..small by these days i know...egg foo just sold shares to raise £3million which seems to have been used be to prop up another of his interests(allegedly) ...i think the parachute money will be whisked away as well..i see Foster,Johnson,Jerome and Larsson(free) all being sold..despite saying they want to stay...we shall see
West ham will sell the land they are currently on in a couple of years if they move into the new council house and expect Parker ,Upson,and others to jump ship
Your good selves i see selling Charlie Adam,plus other ship jumpers that think they are good enoughto be still in the prem and hope they give Holoway some parachute money..he has made me laugh and has been a breath of fresh air

i have just looked in the mirror and there are two of me.......then i realised i am beside myself ;)
People Of Britain.. When your missus asks "Does my bum look big in this? Never say "Dunno your blocking the light."... just sayin ????

ta ta for now
Lizard

Offline misty

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 102
    • Share Post
« Reply #62 on: May 23, 2011, 10:33:58 AM »
Welcome to our world BL  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Offline Enişte

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 7
    • Share Post
  • Owner: Yes
  • Resident: Yes
« Reply #63 on: May 23, 2011, 11:05:02 AM »
BL - sorry for my lads' involvement in your drop yesterday - of all the days for our so-called strikers to find their boots.... 

Offline Blue Lizard

• Kalkander!
  • My Thankyou Count: 185
    • Share Post
« Reply #64 on: May 23, 2011, 12:57:10 PM »
Hey nick..no worries...you only end up being down in the poop by being consistantly bad....mcLeish can bang on about team spirit blah blah blah...but it's skill and goals that win games...still the cup looks nice on the mantlepiece and our day out in Europe will be interesting ::)

Oh! and congratulations too any Fenerbache fans  ....

« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 01:16:48 PM by blue lizard »

Offline Potter

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 2
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
  • Resident: No
« Reply #65 on: May 23, 2011, 07:04:21 PM »
Worry ye not, Blackpool are doomed, we will send Wigan down............................I think :-\
[/quote]

OK, so I was wrong, sorry BL. We were shocking second half, Wigan not in the game but they scored!!!!
It's no consolation to you mate but we blew our season in the last 3 games  >:( You got a trophy.
At least we have the Europa League to look forward to ;)
I'll get me coat!! ;-).....Bang on!

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

xx
Football on your pc

Started by fidimax on General Discussion

5 Replies
Last post April 22, 2009, 10:32:20 PM
by misty
xx
football

Started by dylanleeds on Restaurants, Bars, Nightlife & Shopping

10 Replies
Last post June 03, 2009, 06:56:49 PM
by dylanleeds
recycled
Football

Started by collings133 on General Discussion

8 Replies
Last post July 06, 2010, 06:50:18 PM
by kalkan4eva
xx
Football on TV?

Started by Bobbie on General Discussion

5 Replies
Last post May 19, 2009, 09:42:27 PM
by felicity

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

Omar''s Kitchen

Views: 4342
By: jinfizzz
Chilling out