Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: how to sell and the process  (Read 3653 times)

Offline molly

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 8
    • Share Post
how to sell and the process
« on: October 16, 2010, 05:39:22 PM »
I would like to upgrade our villa to a bigger one and every sight I go on it tells you how to buy but no one tells you the process in which to sell? Is it just me? Or have I missed the entry. Please if you have any tips on how to sell, how to you receive monies etc etc, what charges and the process ?

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=6569.0

Offline ian

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
  • Owner: Yes
  • Resident: No
Re: how to sell and the process
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2010, 07:11:52 PM »
We contacted a number of agents when trying to sell until we found one we were entirely comfortable with, in our case Kemal from Mavi. We were also looking to move to a better and bigger property, however there is a huge amount of unsold property in Kalkan so we came up with the idea of part exchange. Kemal found a developer willing to take our apartment as part of the deal and we made a cash contribution. It was done very quickly and smoothly. We paid Kemal 3% of the purchase price plus legals, which we had done by Gulay Kirca in Kas - she was excellent as well.

Offline kim21

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 1
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
  • Resident: Yes
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2010, 12:09:51 AM »
Interestlingly fallen flat this thread, when it's precisely these kind of things this website should be useful for
 it would appear Molly that part exchange is the 'only' way forward according to the responses,
unless I've missed something and everything's jumped to another thread or something.
 Ithink if you are just wanting to sell you have to go to an estate agent rather like you do in England, and they will arrange everything for a 3% fee.
never buy a house anywhere without an independent surveyors report

Offline howmad

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 5
    • Share Post
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2010, 12:49:34 PM »
I know of several people who have done what Ian has suggested and have been more than happy with the result. It does not need an estate agent, you can go direct to the builder if it is a new build. If you want to sell with or without help (estate agent) then you may end up having to wait a long time to sell. The process as far as Ian's suggestion goes, is you settle on a price for your villa, agree a price for your new villa and pay the difference in cash. I would use a solicitor and pay any money at a bank.

Offline yardan

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 1
    • Share Post
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2011, 07:49:48 PM »
if you contact with Gonca at www.kalkanexclusiveproperties.com she can give a professional advises. what ever you want to know about properties and laws in Kalkan just simply ask her. she has an office in old town called same name KEP (kalkan exclusive properties)

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

xx
HOW AND WHO TO SELL YOUR PROPERTY WITH

Started by Enişte on Buying A Property & Real Estate

3 Replies
Last post December 12, 2011, 10:40:31 PM
by Cameron Deggin
xx
Can I buy or sell my items on EnjoyKalkan?

Started by Enjoy Kalkan on Welcome & Frequently Asked Questions

0 Replies
Last post January 08, 2008, 08:41:38 AM
by Enjoy Kalkan
xx
Acoustic guitar - borrow/hire/sell 2 weeks in August

Started by Tizz on Classifieds - Wanted

3 Replies
Last post July 19, 2016, 12:09:37 PM
by Tizz

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

Fishing Boats

Views: 4078
By: Buster
Enjoy Kalkan bag