Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: One day to go and just two Q's 4 u  (Read 1626 times)

Offline jd2200

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
One day to go and just two Q's 4 u
« on: August 12, 2010, 10:08:51 PM »
one day left at work then !!! oh yes Kalkan here we come.
I think i have read all the answers to the many questions i did have.
I did think of two weeks in the footsteps of Antler, may be a good theme for my fornight, but it seemed a little too active !!.But many good pointers thankyou.
I do have one question though with eye on the wallet as usual, i notice on the excursions it says exclusive price for members of this fine forum, how do we get this discount?
Also we are staying at the Samira Deluxe which as i believe has a Turkish night on Sat when we arrive, is this the place to stay for the first night ?
Cant wait til sat, to cheer you all up its wet , chilly in fact a traditional summers evening here in the UK.
Jon

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=6143.0

Offline iminei

• EnjoyKalkan Member
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
  • Resident: No
Re: One day to go and just two Q's 4 u
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2010, 08:41:40 AM »
you must be packing now  ;D...no replies either? poor you, :'(  i too would gladly enjoy a discount? how do we achieve this??
i am also counting down.....10 days to go and i am desperate to be there!  ;D maybe we will cross paths...enjoy!!!
regards
iminei

Offline antler

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 48
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
  • Resident: No
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2010, 09:30:42 AM »
Hello jd2200!

You must be SO excited - and so you should be, it's fantastic!

Because there are three "Samira's" it can get a bit confusing. I copy below an earlier posting from Roxie, from late May this year.

"Hi,
Samira's Turkish Night is on a Saturday, unless it's changed this year. Samira Deluxe also have one during the week and I think Samira Gardens have a BBQ night. Monday night , not sure if anything is on!
Enjoy
Rx"

We personally went to the Samaria Turkish Night, right in the centre of Town, last year and it was a fantastic evening. There must have been 150 people there and the food was incredible with an enormous meze to start. I'm sure i did a post on it at the time.There is a photo that keeps coming up on here of the Belly Dancer - it's my photo but NOT my head in her chest!

I'm sure someone else will come along to re-confirm the latest, actual days that the various "Samira Turkish Nights" are on.

Have a lovely time - and thanks for the complement (we weren't that active really!)

Cheers

Antler

Offline Charlie

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 68
    • Share Post
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2010, 09:44:04 AM »
Samira Deluxe's Turkish night is also Saturday.  I've heard great reviews about the one in the Samira in town. 

Offline Roxie

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 4
    • Share Post
  • Owner: Yes
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2010, 10:06:32 AM »
Hi,
Samira in town has great Turkish Night. Samira Deluxe use at least some of the cast later on. Both Saturday!
Rx

Offline jd2200

• EnjoyKalkan Member
    • Share Post
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2010, 04:38:51 PM »
 ;D thats it work finished bags packed ready to go !
Thanks for all the replies i think a night in at the hotel is on the cards with a lazy sunday around the pool, well i must save my energy for cardiac hill  ;D lol.
You never know Iminei our paths may well x, but how will i know who you are ??
Antler ? r u sure its not your head ??
Roxie, Charlie Thanks again
Jon x

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal