Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Coming to Kalkan  (Read 1615 times)

Offline voyger

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
  • Resident: No
Coming to Kalkan
« on: July 01, 2010, 11:29:09 AM »
Hi all i am gutted we were due to be coming to Kalkan next week for the first time and were both really looking forward to it, but have just been just been told by my company that i have got to go and work away till september. Any way we are thinking of coming in mid sep and am thinking of getting a cheap flight and a car at airport, could any one recommend reasonable accommodation when we arrive/ for two weeks as I have been told it is a good way of finding somewhere to stay rather than the package op. thanks all
         VOYGER :.

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=5790.0

Offline Brooksie

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
  • Resident: No
Re: Coming to Kalkan
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2010, 11:31:48 AM »
What are you looking for villa, apartment or hotel?
Nothing is really work unless you would rather be doing something else.
http://picasaweb.google.com/Brooksie.loves.Efes

Offline kalkan4eva

• Kalkander!
  • My Thankyou Count: 267
    • Share Post
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2010, 01:27:33 PM »
Voyger, have a look at www.holidaylettings.co.uk and www.ownersdirect.co.uk Flights aren't particularly cheap in September as its a really nice time to come to Turkey, but comapnies like easyJet, Monarch and Thomas Cook all have regular flights to Dalaman and you can arrange to hire a car online, or better still arrange a transfer and keep the car (if you need it) for the rest of the holiday and a transfer back (takes the hassle out of trying to find your way to a place you haven't been before). I do hope you've been able to get the money back on your planned trip.
Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt :)

Offline johnl

• EnjoyKalkan Member
    • Share Post
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2010, 02:16:40 PM »
To be honest we have found that package deals,we use jewel in the crown,have always been cheaper than doing it ourselves.No matter how we try we cannot get flights,transfers and hotel costs to be less than the tour operators.

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal