Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: flyglobespan  (Read 1702 times)

Offline itstime

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 46
    • Share Post
flyglobespan
« on: December 16, 2009, 06:44:31 PM »
Not sure if anyone has booked with Flyglobespan but looks like the company has gone into administration today.
Flew with them in October and despite my worries at that time the flight was absolutely fine. Did consider booking with them for the summer but thankfully decided against it. Never good to hear of the demise of yet another airline.

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=4836.0

Offline Rachey

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 10
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
  • Resident: No
Re: flyglobespan
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2009, 07:47:22 PM »
Hi Itstime - we flew with them last year too, and were impressed. So we booked with them again for 2010 for our 2 visits to Kalkan  :'(.  Nightmare.  Thank heaven we used our Visa card so will get the money back.  I've managed to book our May holiday with Thomas Cook for a not too horrendous price...not sure whether to hang fire with our September holiday.
Mind you, all we have is hassle and having to re-book flights.  My heart goes out to all the employees.  There's never a good time to be told your job is 99% gone, but just before Christmas?  Awful. :-\

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

Sipan

Views: 3599
By: blondie
Lizo Hotel