Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: New member  (Read 1720 times)

Offline cleworthallray

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 18
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
  • Resident: No
« on: November 02, 2009, 03:41:19 PM »
Hello everyone, my name is Ray and i have been reading this site for the past 6 months. Just returned from Kalkan 19th Oct- 26th for the first time. It was great. All the information that was on the site helped us a lot. We tried some of the restaurants recommended and found them all to be great. The Kaya which everyone talked about was great but they could do with a view quid spending on the interior. Nar was our first and its was brill. We enjoyed classical music whilst dining at the sophra. The best upto now for us was Coast (de gironde). What a clean place kalkan is and so friendly. We have already booked for next year, flight tickets where £50 more each but no worries. Thanks to everyone who posted here it made our stay much more predictable and enjoyable. Trip advisor... eat your heart out!

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=4682.0

Offline Enişte

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 7
    • Share Post
  • Owner: Yes
  • Resident: Yes
Re: New member
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2009, 04:04:34 PM »
Welcome to our world, Ray.  Glad to hear you had such a good time and enjoyed so many good meals.  Maybe see you next year!

Offline Blue Lizard

• Kalkander!
  • My Thankyou Count: 185
    • Share Post
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2009, 05:58:34 PM »
Yes ..welcome to the Forum and the Kalkan lovers!!  I came over from TA when this started up and never went back....much more nicer bunch on here,yes there is an occccasional spat but it's much more a "community".It will however become rather quiet during winter as other things take priority but always picks up in spring.....i'm here all year round because i'm sad!! ;) :D
People Of Britain.. When your missus asks "Does my bum look big in this? Never say "Dunno your blocking the light."... just sayin ????

ta ta for now
Lizard

Offline Rachey

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 10
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
  • Resident: No
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2009, 06:33:30 PM »
Another one with the Kalkan bug - once bitten you'll never go anywhere else  ;)  We've already booked for next year too  :laugh:  now just the long, cold winter months to get through...but visiting this forum keeps Kalkan not so very far away  :laugh:

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

smiley

Started by nikki 13 on Introduce Yourself

3 Replies
Last post August 29, 2012, 11:17:09 AM
by HolmfirthNicky
xx

Started by fredtheparrot on Introduce Yourself

2 Replies
Last post January 27, 2013, 12:56:14 AM
by fredtheparrot
thumbup

Started by Mark Perry on Introduce Yourself

0 Replies
Last post April 08, 2013, 07:34:49 PM
by Mark Perry
xx
New member says hello

Started by Slats on Introduce Yourself

12 Replies
Last post April 19, 2008, 02:06:02 PM
by felicity

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal