Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Hellooooooo  (Read 2226 times)

Offline fitwenchdidyell

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
  • Resident: No
Hellooooooo
« on: July 31, 2009, 10:24:13 PM »
Been lurking for a few weeks seeking info ready for our trip 31st August.

All sounds good and am looking forward to visiting Kalkan and feel I know more now I have read up on it all on here.

Cheers 8)

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=4021.0
Born To Run - the Boss rules!!

Offline Enjoy Kalkan

• Administrator
  • Kalkander!
  • My Thankyou Count: 69
    • Share Post
    • EnjoyKalkan
  • Owner: Yes
Re: Hellooooooo
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2009, 12:11:19 AM »
Welcome to EK,

Glad you found us :)

Offline keith

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 2638
    • Share Post
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2009, 12:25:06 PM »
We depart for our first trip to Kalkan on Friday 28th August. I think we're down to our last list of things that we will need to take! Not sure that the new baggage allowance is going to be sufficient? I think it's fair to say that we are really looking forward to our holiday and, like a lot of forum members, are counting down the days!!

Offline clara48

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
    • Share Post
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2009, 03:25:57 PM »
Have a great holiday Keith  :laugh:! I agree about the baggage allowance it's surprising how much stuff we end up taking and of course not wearing! We're flying on the 24th, like you we can't wait, especially to get away from this flipping rain!

Offline Livingproof

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 2
    • Share Post
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2009, 03:56:47 PM »
Have a great holiday Keith  :laugh:! I agree about the baggage allowance it's surprising how much stuff we end up taking and of course not wearing! We're flying on the 24th, like you we can't wait, especially to get away from this flipping rain!
Hello Peeps! We're also flying out on the 24th from Manchester for 2 weeks. Can't wait! The excitement will hopefully numb the feeling of having to get up for the early morning flight!!

Justin
Live for today, plan for tomorrow, party tonight!

Offline clara48

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
    • Share Post
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2009, 07:51:17 PM »
I agree! We're flying from Cardiff at 7am so we'll have to leave home around 3'ish, did the same flight time in June surprisingly enough didn't feel tired at all despite the boring bit, hanging around in the airport. Mind you we felt the effects the following day although that could have had something to do with the rather large Efes we were guzzing the night before  >:D. Have a fab time!!

Offline Livingproof

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 2
    • Share Post
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2009, 09:47:17 AM »
I agree! We're flying from Cardiff at 7am so we'll have to leave home around 3'ish, did the same flight time in June surprisingly enough didn't feel tired at all despite the boring bit, hanging around in the airport. Mind you we felt the effects the following day although that could have had something to do with the rather large Efes we were guzzing the night before  >:D. Have a fab time!!
We decided that with young kids we'd better stay at an airport hotel the night before so we could gain an extra few hours in bed. Sometimes by booking parking-inclusive rates at a hotel it works out no more expensive than long-stay parking at the airport. Still have to be up at 4.30am though! Going out isn't so bad though, because the excitement and adrenaline of going on holiday keeps you going. Different matter coming home!!

Offline fitwenchdidyell

• EnjoyKalkan Member
    • Share Post
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2009, 02:04:52 PM »
We fly out from Mcr on 31st (baggage handlers strike permitting  >:()

Sounds like there are a few newbies out in Kalkan round that time

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal