Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: cigars  (Read 1990 times)

Offline Baggy

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 1
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
  • Resident: No
cigars
« on: June 11, 2009, 11:08:40 AM »
We''re flying out on Saturday and I can''t wait - although the weather forecast looks a bit grim . . .
Just a quick question though, if anyone can help . . . my other half smokes Cafe Creme cigars (they come in a tin of 20 little ones . . .) does anyone know if you can buy them in Kalkan or will he need to stock up before we come out?
Thanks for all the help and advice - this site has been invaluable putting our trip together and I''m looking forward to enjoying the place you all love so much.
Baggy

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=3664.0

Offline turkeyfan

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 17
    • Share Post
  • Owner: Yes
Re: cigars
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2009, 11:56:37 AM »
Hi Baggy,

Yes you can buy them in Kalkan.  My OH used to smoke the small Hamlets, but bought the Cafe Cremes when he couldn''t get Hamlets.

Have a look in the duty free shop when you land at Dalaman.  It''s just near the baggage reclaim and you can buy duty free before you leave the airport -  will probably cheaper than local shops.
Currently have a duplex apartment in Kiziltas which we visit as often as we can.

Offline felicity

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 30
    • Share Post
    • Villa Kirmizi Lale
  • Owner: Yes
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2009, 12:07:19 PM »
Baggy enjoy...and I dont know what weather site you are looking at but Accuweather shows hot hot hot all the way and KTLN''s webcam shows clear blue skies today...cant wait..!!!

Will you be there for the Kalkan bellydancing show/meetup on 25 June...we havent had much response...  :( :(
Villa Kirmizi Lale - www.villakirmizilale.co.uk

Offline Baggy

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 1
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2009, 04:41:13 PM »
Thanks for that!

No, Felicity, unfortunately we will be coming home on the 20th but it would have been lovely to have met you all.
Just got to pack now and we''re ready for the off!
I expect I''ll pop into the Enjoy Kalkan base to see about trips etc while I''m there though . . .
Glad to hear it''ll be nice and sunny for us. 8)

Offline tashanvillas

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
    • http://www.kalkanpropertyforsale.com/
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2009, 04:51:02 PM »
Hi Baggy

You can easily find Cafe Creme''s around the town but i would suggest you to get them from the duty free which comes quiet cheaper

Regards

Kemal

Offline alisonh

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 3
    • Share Post
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2009, 12:01:07 AM »
Hi Baggy,

There definitely sell Cafe Creme''s at Dalaman as we were looking at them last week.  They have the tins of 20 and boxes containing five tins of 20 if you smoke a lot!  Sorry, I can''t remember the price.

Enjoy,
Alison

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal