Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fathers Day in Kalkan.  (Read 1001 times)

Offline clara48

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
  • Resident: No
Fathers Day in Kalkan.
« on: June 10, 2009, 11:22:26 AM »
Flying to kalkan early hours Monday morning, counting the hours, can''t wait, getting too excited to sleep feel like a kid at Xmas. As we''re there for two weeks we will be there for Father''s day, I understand that some celebrate Father''s day in Turkey too and it always falls on the third Sunday of June which will be the same day that we celebrate it. It will be a little strange this year as our grown up kids will be back in Wales  >:(  so I would like to make the day special for my hubby, wonder if you have any good ideas  ??? We will have a hire car to get about, or can you suggest any restaurant that you find particularly special although I know they''re all great. Really would like to make it a great day for him as the last few months have been particularly difficult after losing my Dad and he''s been just fantastic! [But don''t tell him it''ll go to his head]. I know he''d be quite happy just to go out and have a few cold Efes. Just looking for some inspiration really, maybe come up with something I hadn''t thought about. Cheers!!

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=3656.0

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

Kalkan cat

Views: 3282
By: saskia
Cute Kalkan Dog