Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Need a Patara Prince Villa  (Read 3843 times)

Offline hayal

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
Need a Patara Prince Villa
« on: April 29, 2009, 11:40:33 AM »
Hi,

I am new to this forum and I need help finding a villa to rent for a week this June. There will be 6 of us in total and we need a 3 bedroom villa at the Club Patara Prince. The dates that we are looking at is 20th to 27th of June. We like the idea of having the restaurants and bars onsite as well as other entertainment options, especially as we will have a 4 year old with us so we have decided to stay on Club Patara Prince rather than looking at the other villas available in Kalkan. I have looked at the villas advertised on this site but they are either 2 bedroom villas or not available on the dates when we want to go. Can anybody help please?

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=3339.0

Offline Enjoy Kalkan

• Administrator
  • Kalkander!
  • My Thankyou Count: 69
    • Share Post
    • EnjoyKalkan
  • Owner: Yes
  • Resident: No
Re: Need a Patara Prince Villa
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2009, 12:09:05 PM »
Hi Hayal,

Welcome to EK - have you looked at the accommodation section here as there are some Patara Prince properties on there.

We have a property in Club Patara and its a wonderful place with the bars, restaurants, pools and wonderful views and beach platforms - you have certainly picked the right place.

Any questions just shout!

Jon  :)

Offline hayal

• EnjoyKalkan Member
    • Share Post
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2009, 12:18:35 PM »
Hi Jon,

Yes I have looked at the properties listed here but there seems to be only one 3 bedroom villa and it is not available for the dates when we are looking to go..

Offline Blue Lizard

• Kalkander!
  • My Thankyou Count: 185
    • Share Post
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2009, 12:23:28 PM »
have you tried www.ownersdirect.co.uk or  www.villarenters.com   or www.holidaylettings.co.uk    good luck ;)   i''m sure jon won''t mind helping you by letting me post these webs? ;)
People Of Britain.. When your missus asks "Does my bum look big in this? Never say "Dunno your blocking the light."... just sayin ????

ta ta for now
Lizard

Offline hayal

• EnjoyKalkan Member
    • Share Post
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2009, 12:26:52 PM »
Hi,

I have looked at these websites yes, I have only found onw available which is quite a bit more expansive than the others and there is one more which is chaper and seems to be available but the owners have still not go back to me :)

Thank you.

Offline kalkan4eva

• Kalkander!
  • My Thankyou Count: 267
    • Share Post
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2009, 04:37:41 PM »
Hayal, as June is pretty close you made need to look at some other options if you don''t hear back from the owners of the cheaper villa. Most of the owners are advertised on the websites Blue Lizard mentioned so if you don''t get this one you''re waiting on, your options are pretty limited, I''m afraid. If you can find something in Kormurluk there''s Palm Beach club on your doorstep which has a small area for children and families where you can walk into the sea and it''s not too far the centre of Kalkan for all the bars and restaurants. It''s not what you want, but it''s an option. There would be steps down to and back from the beach club that you would need to contend with with a toddler, but the family area at Palm is lovely and they do restrict it for family use, even if the rest of the beds are taken. Your only other choice is the expensive villa at PPR.
Good luck  :)
Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt :)

Offline Mrs Enjoy Kalkan

• Administrator
  • EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 13
    • Share Post
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2009, 05:51:41 PM »
I''m not sure who is in your party but another choice could be perhaps hiring 2 smaller villas ? Perhaps email a couple of the owners to see if this could be an option.

Offline hayal

• EnjoyKalkan Member
    • Share Post
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2009, 04:14:28 PM »
Thank you all for your messages. I am still waiting to hear back from that one villa which seems realy good and the price is great too but the owner of the more expensive one has also agreed to give me a discount so it looks like we will be booking into either one of these :) Great! :))

Offline ScotsinKalkan

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 1
    • Share Post
  • Owner: Yes
  • Resident: No
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2009, 07:55:31 PM »
As an alternative you could try the Mediteran apartments as this is really like an Apart hotel with restaurant/bar onsite and a great pool with a smaller splash pool attached. You may need two of them but they are good value and when we were there last you there were 2 families with younger children. Its very fiendly and everyone is helpful. Just as easy to get into Kalkan

Offline RoseKnows

• EnjoyKalkan Member
    • Share Post
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2009, 11:11:17 AM »
Hi Hayal

We have a three bedroom property on Patara Prince Resort and that week you require is available. We also have a Special Offer on the price running at the moment. So if you are interested please let me know.

Hope to hear from you.

Offline hayal

• EnjoyKalkan Member
    • Share Post
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2009, 01:44:50 PM »
Hi,

Thank you for your message. It would be great to receive some details on your villa, can you pm meor email me at hayaldedeoglu@yahoo.com please?

Thanks.

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

xx
Unique - Patara Prince Villa for Sale

Started by PJFrancis on Property For Sale

2 Replies
Last post August 27, 2017, 05:53:05 PM
by PJFrancis
xx
Patara Prince

Started by Pushkin on Accommodation and Hotels

4 Replies
Last post August 25, 2009, 02:12:13 PM
by Pushkin
xx
patara prince

Started by HEATH on Accommodation and Hotels

9 Replies
Last post February 21, 2011, 07:46:00 PM
by Chucky
xx
Patara Prince Spa - Wow!

Started by Enjoy Kalkan on Holiday Reports and Reviews

5 Replies
Last post June 25, 2012, 08:22:45 PM
by Charlie

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal