Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Re: Hi- split topic  (Read 1804 times)

Offline MarkBDixon

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
Re: Hi- split topic
« on: February 19, 2009, 01:20:40 PM »
Thanks for the responses,

The Korsan Apts sound ideal for us. Which excursions would everyone recommend. From what I''''ve read Saklient (SP?) gorge looks a good day out, is it worth it? We have been to Tlos before when we stayed at Dalyan and wondered if there is anything similar? Also how bad will the mossies be? We are going for a week from May11th - 18th (the drink sounds good Allan, but we''''ll be passing each other at the airport by the sounds of it!).
Ag Nik was fantastic, loved the swimming cove with the little church and really enjoyed the trips to Monemvasia and Mystras. Would highly reccomend it to anyone.

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=2929.0
« Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 09:11:37 PM by joanH »

Offline Blue Lizard

• Kalkander!
  • My Thankyou Count: 185
    • Share Post
Re: Hi- split topic
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2009, 02:02:56 PM »
Hi Mark...you have picked well,I''''m sure you will find the short cut through the car park by the taxi rank that brings you to the top of the village...5 min walk....why not try a jeep safari?we had a great day,high in the mountains with the eagles!!use a reputable company and it should be the same!!...as for mozzies....Kalkan has become a great deal more comfortable since the council started blasting the little blighters in the places they breed.....you will see "mozzie busters" going round!!  there are still some about but not anywhere near as bad as other places...at the top of the page try tapping in "mozzies" under search ...you will find a thread titled "Dreaded Mosquitos"..... ;)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 09:12:04 PM by joanH »
People Of Britain.. When your missus asks "Does my bum look big in this? Never say "Dunno your blocking the light."... just sayin ????

ta ta for now
Lizard

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

xx
Heating a pool- Split topic

Started by rat2 on General Discussion

15 Replies
Last post October 29, 2011, 09:07:43 PM
by hobbo
xx
New Topic re Dentist's

Started by PurpleYorkieLove on General Discussion

17 Replies
Last post September 05, 2010, 11:33:53 PM
by Kalkan regular
xx
WRONG TOPIC

Started by TC on Accommodation and Hotels

0 Replies
Last post January 24, 2012, 01:21:23 PM
by TC
xx
Topic removed

Started by Chucky on Classifieds - Wanted

0 Replies
Last post October 16, 2010, 08:54:28 PM
by Chucky

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal