Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Samira Gardens Hotel  (Read 3617 times)

Offline mmitch999

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
Samira Gardens Hotel
« on: January 28, 2009, 10:11:36 AM »
Hi Newbie here......
I have booked the samira gardens hotel for (two adults) two weeks from the 10 August through Thomas Cook ( N Ireland).......I would really like to have room 301 or 302 on the top floor one has a bath tub on the balcony...(I have been doing my homework!!!!!!) Thomas Cook only inform the hotel that we are coming 4 weeks before departure so no room gaurantee there.....I have tried e mailing the samira hotel Mustafa with no reply and also no reply from the tekinberk e mail on there site.... Do you think there is any way of getting one of the above rooms I dont mind paying a little extra if Thomas Cook only pick up what rooms are left...........would have booked independently but flights from Northern Ireland are all through TC and that was working out far too expensive....managed to get H/B with TC for less than arranging my own travel.......

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=2822.0

Offline MichelleK

• EnjoyKalkan Member
    • Share Post
Re: Samira Gardens Hotel
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2009, 01:49:47 PM »
Hi

I would suggest trying the email address below that was posted on this forum last season.  They should either be able to forward your request on or give you another email address.

Try www.samira.h@superonline.com and ask Erghun or Zeke for contact address of their sister hotel.

We stayed at Samira Gardens last year in July for 2 weeks, bed and breakfast and had a fantastic holiday.  The hotel was lovely, pool fantastic and the staff were superb, they couldn''t do enough for you.  Hence, we have just booked to go back in July again this year.

Good luck with your request.

Cheers
Michelle

Offline Roxie

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 4
    • Share Post
  • Owner: Yes
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2009, 04:00:14 PM »
Hi,
If you get no response from the above then e mail Jim, the Samira contact for us villa owners at lumley3460@aol.com and he should get you in contact with Tekin and Banu.

Offline Mitch999

• EnjoyKalkan Member
    • Share Post
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2009, 12:43:20 PM »
Hi I have tried the above e mails without success No reply from either.......Sorry about the name change I messed up my e mail...............

Offline Roxie

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 4
    • Share Post
  • Owner: Yes
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2009, 01:16:25 PM »
Sorry, but Jim is on holiday in UK You could try 00905324268864 to contact Mustafa. I think this is his mobile. The Samira Hotel number is 00902428443817. The hotel is not open but may be someone in the office.
All the best
Steve

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

question
samira gardens hotel

Started by alant08 on Accommodation and Hotels

3 Replies
Last post February 12, 2009, 10:13:32 AM
by don
xx
re:SAMIRA GARDENS/TEKINBIRK HOTEL

Started by fidimax on Accommodation and Hotels

3 Replies
Last post July 30, 2008, 07:45:28 PM
by sally
xx
samira deluxe or samira gardens

Started by izzy35 on General Discussion

3 Replies
Last post May 16, 2009, 09:06:32 PM
by Chucky
xx
Samira Gardens

Started by Suz on Accommodation and Hotels

32 Replies
Last post October 09, 2008, 08:25:46 PM
by Mrs Doctor

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal