Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Style Holidays  (Read 1527 times)

Offline grieve1958

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
Style Holidays
« on: September 14, 2008, 08:20:27 PM »
Arrived back from Kalkan less than a week ago and had a great time but I would just warn
any travellers arriving from Glasgow in the early hours of the morning.

Whilst my husband went to collect the hire car I searched for the Style Holidays kiosk which
I found to be located outside the airport on the ramp to get the details of our accommodation
Villa Hilal.

I was handed an envelope with our name on it and had to ask "is the key inside" where I was told everything is in the envelope (but I wasn''''t convinced), so I thought it a good idea to check before I left.

Inside the envelope was a letter advising the key should be collected from Adda Tours office, Kalkan,
reminding the Rep that we wouldn''''t be there until about 4.30am she remarked but they know you are coming. If not there is a phone number to call.

OK, off we went with the excellent directions provided by Style which took us directly to Adda Tours office, but guess what, office in darkness, so we rang the phone number given, the Director of Adda Tours, to be told, its the middle of the night and I''''m not coming out.  He told us phone him back in 5 mins (at our expense).  After a couple of minutes we received a text with a number, not knowing what this represented we ignored it and phoned back Director of Adda Tours again to be advised that the text was the phone number of the owner of Villa Hilal.  We phoned Mahmut who very kindly met us at Adda Tours office, we followed him to his Villa. It had been a long day as by now it was 5.30 am but the hassle became a distant memory as when day broke the views were spectacular.

Regards.

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=2398.0
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 08:50:00 PM by grieve1958 »

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

cheesy
Cafe style food

Started by Amndwr on Restaurants, Bars, Nightlife & Shopping

6 Replies
Last post July 14, 2010, 11:22:53 AM
by Amndwr
xx
What's On & Holidays

Started by Baggers on General Discussion

3 Replies
Last post March 16, 2010, 09:18:58 AM
by Blue Lizard
xx
what I did on my holidays

Started by Baggy on Holiday Reports and Reviews

2 Replies
Last post October 22, 2009, 11:29:41 PM
by fitwenchdidyell
xx
Happy holidays?

Started by Mags on General Discussion

5 Replies
Last post May 09, 2011, 01:50:37 PM
by Reygirl

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

Kapsa Spring Fair

Views: 3294
By: saskia
Street Shampoo