Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Villa Kahili  (Read 2468 times)

Offline sunlover

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
Villa Kahili
« on: June 27, 2008, 12:36:23 AM »
Have just found out the actual address of the villa we booked months ago as we have just had confirmation, it is next to samira apartments, does anybody know if this is nice area, is it miles from town, looks like there is a walk down to town and back UP again.  We have a hire car but is there  a shuttle bus we can use from the apartments.  Can we use the facilities in the Samira apartments? It looks like there is a HOtel Pinar nearby as well does anybody know of it.
We are going in August and cant wait, are there beach clubs nearby and how far is the nearest beach is it walkable.  Is the New road from airport finished?
thanks

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=1854.0

Offline turkeyfan

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 17
    • Share Post
  • Owner: Yes
  • Resident: No
Re: Villa Kahili
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2008, 06:40:24 PM »
Well I think it''s a nice area because that''s where our apartment is so just a tad biased! ;D

You can use the Samira facilities but I think if it was busy around the pool they woud give preference to their guests.  You can certainly use the bar and the restaurant too and the food is good.  If we are going into town we often have a drink on the way and the way back.

The shuttle bus is really for guests but I don''t think they would mind you using it if you were spending money in the hotel.
Currently have a duplex apartment in Kiziltas which we visit as often as we can.

Offline felicity

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 30
    • Share Post
    • Villa Kirmizi Lale
  • Owner: Yes
Re: Villa Kahili
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2008, 07:02:19 PM »
Just to add - that August will be too hot probably to walk back up - but you could walk down probably (or roll!!!).  It really isn''t that far into town from the samira!  Once in town you have the lovely pebble beach in kalkan and of course all the beach clubs in the area - but I would say that you will need to get a lift to them - do a search on this forum as the beach clubs have all been talked about before.  My personal favourite is Kalamar - they will send a taxi for you as it is in Kalamar bay and definitely NOT walkable there or back in August but they have a lovely trampoline and all great water sports facilities and great food drink and views!!

The new road into kalkan is not finished....see the various threads on this subject but your drive from Dalaman (without stops) will be about 1hour 40 mins!

Enjoy!  :)
Villa Kirmizi Lale - www.villakirmizilale.co.uk

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

xx
Villa Kahili

Started by sunlover on Accommodation and Hotels

12 Replies
Last post January 16, 2008, 03:01:04 PM
by sunlover
xx
Villa Kirmizi Lale - 4 bed, 4 bath villa - prices slashed for July & August!

Started by felicity on Accommodation Discounts & Special Offers

0 Replies
Last post March 31, 2017, 07:02:09 AM
by felicity
xx
Villa Doruk /Villa Sena

Started by jujujones on Accommodation and Hotels

10 Replies
Last post September 29, 2010, 11:27:31 PM
by jujujones
xx
Best Villa For 2

Started by habby on Accommodation and Hotels

1 Replies
Last post December 27, 2010, 05:50:05 AM
by hobbsie65

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal