Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Vodaphone  (Read 1994 times)

Offline Blue Lizard

• Kalkander!
  • My Thankyou Count: 185
    • Share Post
Vodaphone
« on: April 18, 2018, 12:37:11 PM »
update on the Vodaphone roaming charges situation on KTLN..Looks like it has been rethought or has it?Now I'm confused ..Mrs L was told in the Vodaphone shop by a lad about 12 years old that is was changing because Turkey was no longer in the EU? did I miss something ::)

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=13943.0
People Of Britain.. When your missus asks "Does my bum look big in this? Never say "Dunno your blocking the light."... just sayin ????

ta ta for now
Lizard

Offline Chris_S

• Suggest saying Thanks
  • EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 129
  • Personal Text
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
  • Resident: No
Re: Vodaphone
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2018, 03:10:59 PM »
Turkey had a part in, most out deal.  This is now (I think) a "not in at all" deal.

They managed this without having to suffer a Remain campaign trying to overturn a democratic decision.  So maybe a powerful president is the answer?

Then again, according to some politicians, I'm too stupid to understand what I voted for.
Please use "Click to Say Thanks' if you enjoy this Post.  ::)

Offline kalkan4eva

• Kalkander!
  • My Thankyou Count: 267
    • Share Post
Re: Vodaphone
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2018, 06:53:26 PM »
I think vodaphone have reversed the decision to add Turkey to their "Roam Further" list and its gone back to "Roam Free" after complaints from customers and a pretty good social media campaign.
Mrs Lizard should go back to the phone shop and put that 12 year old in his place...and give him a geography lesson :)
Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt :)

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

Bob's Chef Kisla

Views: 3762
By: zros
Jane