Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Bravocassa  (Read 5042 times)

Offline Jik

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
  • EnjoyKalkan Fan
    • Share Post
    • Emerald Apartment - Kalkan
  • Owner: Yes
  • Resident: No
Bravocassa
« on: September 26, 2016, 11:56:06 AM »
Good Morning All, I hate to complain about local businesses, but I'm at my wits end.
I fully paid for 8 sunbeds from Bravocassa on D400 5th june and was told by Mehmet that they were in IST and delivery in 2 weeks. After much chasing and hearing constant reasons/excuses for delay, I am no further forward and I am getting no response.
Does anyone know of anyone else I can contact at that store, who would want to keep their customers happy and resolve this?
Many thanks for any advice...

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=13504.0

Offline felicity

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 30
    • Share Post
    • Villa Kirmizi Lale
Re: Bravocassa
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2016, 02:58:50 PM »
NEVER pay Bravocassa up front......in fact anybody - but particularly NOT them...more advice for other people to beware...so sorry to hear of your situation... :(
Villa Kirmizi Lale - www.villakirmizilale.co.uk

Offline baclava

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 11
    • Share Post
    • The Olive Grove
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2016, 03:57:43 PM »
This person has history in not delivering on his promises. We will never go in the shop again. Be warned!

Offline DRBD

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 129
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2016, 04:38:36 PM »
Wouldn't give them the time of day, so sorry. People really should be warned about them.
Age & Treachery will overcome Youth & Skill

Offline Mayday1

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 35
    • Share Post
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2016, 05:52:13 PM »
Bravocassa are the worst company i have ever been involved with.......in the UK or Turkey.....Mehmet is a nightmare to deal with....As you say,he is full of empty promises,makes excuses after excuses,he lies through his teeth over delivery dates.

We ordered sofas and waited months......we always hire a car and,being in Komurluk were close to the shop and every oppurtunity i was in his face,in the shop........but who wants to do that when you are on holiday and have limited time in Kalkan.

Like others,i will never use this rip off time wasting company ever again

Offline Little Missy

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 4
    • Share Post
    • Owners Direct
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2016, 12:19:22 AM »
If you have a receipt for payment I suggest you take it to the Jandarma and explain that the man has taken your money but not produced the goods he promised.  I know of someone who did this to a business in Kalkan as a last resort because they could not get the goods they had paid for and were promised would be delivered the next day on numerous occasions.
 It may seem harsh but it worked, the business gave the customer her money back and she was able to order from a more reliable business.  The business now no longer quotes a delivery he cannot meet, and also does not ask for full payment up front but just a small deposit.  The decision is up to you, but as they are well known for not delivering the goods, it seems they may benefit from the shock of a visit from the Jandarma.

Offline DRBD

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 129
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2016, 06:56:04 AM »
We threatened to call the Jardama some yeas ago when he failed to produce the goods we ordered, he became quite nasty & cocky but the goods arrived a short time aftetwards. Never set foot in their business since.

chickengeorge

chickengeorge
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2016, 12:41:01 PM »
Memhet is not the manager. At least he wasn't the last time I dealt with him. Ask to speak to the manager. By the way, we won't use them any more either.

Offline pattaya

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 14
    • Share Post
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2016, 12:51:27 PM »
I'm supprized they still have customers people
Seem to buy from there once, and never again ..
Been there done that !
There needs to be another big furniture store in Kalkan.

Offline Mayday1

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 35
    • Share Post
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2016, 06:42:02 PM »
There is Just Living on the D 400......in yesilkoy.This business is owned by Hallit Ada (just silver jewellery, Silver estates,Roberto's ( new komurluk beach club )....etc

A lot of people now use Just Living.........I have always dealt with Mehmet,unfortunately,at Bravocassa ( never again ) so is he not the manager now ?.....he was before !

Utku at Akbel ( curtains,cushions etc ) said he was intending on opening a furniture side to the business next door to their existing premises.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 06:44:28 PM by Mayday1 »

Offline kimcripps

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 1
    • Share Post
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2016, 12:11:18 PM »
I would also advise people to be VERY careful about ever using this store. We ordered some deck chairs from them in September 2016 and were told they were in stock and would be delivered in 2 days (on the morning of the day we were to return to uk). I phoned in the morning and were told they were on the lorry and on the way. Needless to say they never arrived. Over the next 2 months our villa maintenance company phoned regularly and each time were told they would be there in a couple of days/next week etc. Two months later we cancelled the order (with difficulty and with much resistance from Mehmet, the manager). He wouldn't refund the money until we were next in Kalkan and could go into the store.  This we did, but apparently the money could not be refunded back on to our credit card but had to be done by bank transfer to the card company (he didn't however take any account number or sort code for the card company!). I called my company and they had never heard of it being done like this before, but we gave him the benefit of the doubt. Two days later, still nothing so we went back into the store and he took our own bank details for a direct refund, which he said would take 2 hours. He was very rude. The money has still not been refunded. We are now back in the UK and have had to threaten him with legal action (he has not responded). I have put the matter in the hands of my credit card company, who will pursue him for the money.
I have since done some research and am shocked and amazed at how many bad reviews there are about this company on various forums - people with the same problems of goods never received, or received damaged, money not refunded, emails/messages not responded to. Our maintenance company also warned us about them, and I wish we'd taken more notice. It amazes me how they are still trading.
BE VERY CAREFUL ABOUT EVER USING THIS STORE. 

Offline Razzy

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2018, 08:56:03 AM »
Same here. I don’t understand how they can still do business. Horrible place, horrible people.

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal