Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kalkan mode about to be entered BEWARE!  (Read 26183 times)

Offline Bob & Jayne

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 214
    • Share Post
  • Owner: Yes
  • Resident: No
Re: Kalkan mode about to be entered BEWARE!
« Reply #100 on: September 26, 2016, 03:56:59 PM »
I have to say again Joyce, thank you so much too for brightening up my last 3 weeks with your holiday reports. It has been fab reading.  :D Have a lovely last lunch in Paradise and safe journey home, and am sure before you know it you'll be back home booking a return trip for 2017  :D :D :D :D

Offline keith

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 2638
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
« Reply #101 on: September 26, 2016, 07:57:16 PM »
Thanks for brightening the past few weeks Joycie.........it's been enjoyable reading your posts and recreating memories of Kalkan. Enjoy your last few hours and a safe journey home.

Offline joycie

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 85
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
« Reply #102 on: September 27, 2016, 08:45:55 AM »
Well here we are back in Blighty.
Wasn't Stirling Moss but Lewis Hamilton who batted to the airport. Still it was light and I had a birds eye view of the hairpin bends. I might exaggerate but Turkish racing drivers or I suspect any nationality racing drivers on Turkish roads scare me to death.
We arrived at the tunnel in good time. The driver had done up his seat belt put on his sunglasses answered his phone opened and drank water from a bottle but managed to keep us in a straight line to Dalaman.
We emerged from the tunnel and were blinded by the setting sun. Golly it was bright and Sturling had to slow down you just couldn't see anything.
Got to say I'd heard a lot of talk about security at Dalaman but I didn't see any unless the gentleman in a white shirt who looked in the car as we passed was it. Must have thought we were respectable off we went.
Checked in with Monarch on line and also printed our boarding passes in Kalkan. Hadn't any idea that my daughter was panicking about the demise of the airline and worrying that we would be abandoned in paradise. We always travel Monarch and got to say they have never let us down.
Our flight was bang on time and we arrived about 15mins early. It was full unlike the one we'd travelled out on.
Anyway I won't bore you with the trials and tribulations of being back in Staffiordshire but what a holiday.
Thankyou for reading.. I'm sure somebody else has said it but I Love you all xx

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

xx
Kalkan pet owners beware

Started by Lantana on General Discussion

2 Replies
Last post June 19, 2008, 07:28:51 PM
by Cosetta
xx
Beware !

Started by Cosetta on General Discussion

2 Replies
Last post September 30, 2011, 09:29:24 PM
by misty
xx
BEWARE - more burglaries

Started by happy days on General Discussion

16 Replies
Last post September 07, 2012, 06:49:40 PM
by Firecat
xx
Beware - burglars about

Started by Nicky Adams on General Discussion

25 Replies
Last post August 21, 2012, 11:57:19 AM
by happy days

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal