Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The secret Kalkan diary of Lizilu20...And then there were 3!  (Read 31171 times)

Offline suzyq1

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 10
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
  • Resident: No
Re: The secret Kalkan diary of Lizilu20...And then there were 3!
« Reply #100 on: April 25, 2016, 06:27:14 PM »
Yes thank you so much Lizilu for sharing your holiday with us. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your blog. Just wish it could have been a bit warmer for your return. Can't wait to ditch the winter boots for some blingy flip flops!  ;D ;D

Offline pattaya

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 14
    • Share Post
  • Owner: Yes
« Reply #101 on: April 25, 2016, 07:25:57 PM »
Yes really enjoyed reading all your posts... Especially as the weather has been so cold here in the UK.
Makes me look forward to my Kalkan fix all the more.
Thank you for taking so much time to report back to us all x

Offline Mrs M!

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 11
  • Holiday Junkie!
    • Share Post
« Reply #102 on: April 25, 2016, 09:06:13 PM »
Thank you SO much, I've really enjoyed reading your reports. We're off there (after a 2 year break) in September for my *0th Birthday! You've really whetted our Kalkan appetites :)

Lou :)

Offline Babs

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 111
    • Share Post
« Reply #103 on: April 26, 2016, 08:02:14 AM »
Thanks for sharing your holiday with us Lizilu, I've enjoyed every minute and am now looking forward to August when no doubt there will plenty of antics with your partner in crime to be reported!  :laugh:
So who's next??

Offline Joeyloveskalkan

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 6
    • Share Post
Thanks for sharing your holiday, it has really got me in the mood for my trip in, ooh, 24 days.  Don't think I will be able to compete with your wonderful stories though.  I will give it a go but can't promise it will daily.

Jo
x

Offline Bob & Jayne

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 214
    • Share Post
« Reply #105 on: April 26, 2016, 03:31:14 PM »
Lizzie, we have enjoyed reading each and everyone of your posts, as I am sure everyone else has  :D. You certainly have brightened up my day I can tell you! Am sad your holiday is over, but just think you can start counting down til the next one now  :D :D we definitely are! "Partner in Crime" Babs, whatever do you mean  :D :D :D

Looking forward to the next one to take up the Baton! Where's Hobbo when you need him??  ;D

Joeyloveskalkan, will be looking out for yours too  :D

Off topic slightly! "Its snowing in Dorset today" seriously!!!!!

Offline hobbo

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 78
    • Share Post
    • Villa Zeytin Koru
« Reply #106 on: April 26, 2016, 05:33:53 PM »
Sorry Jayne and everybody else... I've been too busy checking that the restaurants and bars are up to there usual high standards to spend time writing a blog..... However at this moment it seems our friends (we brought helpers to get second opinions) are both fast asleep, charging their batteries for this evenings tasks, (tough job but someone has to do it!)
We arrived in Kalkan on Sunday early morning and have already tested, Yelken Bistro, Cafe Vita, The Brothers, DoyDoy, Chillies, Black and Gold and The Secret Garden (Kas) and had a drive up to and a walk round the ruins at Myra.. (no wonder they are snoring )  all places have met or exceeded our expectations. I have also tested the new LaySac,  mastered how to fill the thing with air on a calm day, and sorted how to fasten the end... looks much easier in the videos! a complex task of running around waving a large pink tube in a sweeping motion whilst friends are commenting on why are you waving that large condom around... then exhausted trying to sit on the thing (requires more balance and control than I had at the time!) 3 times I ended up A over T ... eventually sorted and those FB friends on here will possibly have seen that I did eventually master sitting and lying on the big pink condom!! just so pleased Mrs Hobbo doesn't know how to make a video on her phone!! and I practised around the villa pool and not on a public beach!!

I have a very responsible position...
When anything goes wrong I’m responsible!!

www.villa-in-kalkan.co.uk www.gyrapix.co.uk

Offline Lizilu20

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 307
    • Share Post
« Reply #107 on: April 27, 2016, 08:57:43 AM »
Sounds like you've been far too busy with that giant pink condom and bar research to possibly write a blog Hobbo -you are excused as you are working hard for the EK team in other areas.

Loved the FB photo's, shame we only saw the end version. Would have been far more entertaining if Mrs Hobbo had video'd from start to finish.  ;D

Get a pic on here!!!

And once again, thank you everyone.  :-*  Roll on August then I can double blog with my patner in crime.  ;D

Offline Bob & Jayne

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 214
    • Share Post
« Reply #108 on: April 27, 2016, 04:13:19 PM »
Thanks Hobbo, that was a lovely added bonus on reading your blog, and yes loved the photos on FB.  Glad to hear you are checking out the restaurants and bars, it wouldn't be Kalkan if we didn't do would it! Have a great time, and maybe we will get another post soon and possibly a photo! :D

J&B

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal