Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fifty Shades of Orange  (Read 14537 times)

Offline Blue Lizard

• Kalkander!
  • My Thankyou Count: 185
    • Share Post
Re: Fifty Shades of Orange
« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2014, 10:30:53 AM »
Well!!! that's it then!..thoroughly enjoyed reading your updates.Totally agree with your observations about kalkan(cant comment on eyelashes and dresses though! :P) and yes good to see nut mans smiling face about..I often buy him a glass of coke and he shows me his nuts in return( says in Kenneth Williams voice...oooh matron!! ;D)
anyway..safe journey and may bump into you both next year! ;)
People Of Britain.. When your missus asks "Does my bum look big in this? Never say "Dunno your blocking the light."... just sayin ????

ta ta for now
Lizard

Offline Lizilu20

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 307
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
  • Resident: No
« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2014, 12:59:50 PM »
What a wonderful summing up K4E. I am really going to miss your holiday reports  - I've folllowed your holiday like a stalker, eagerly checking every day for updates. I don't know what I'm going to do now. I really hope someone else takes up the baton although you are a hard act to follow  :)

So happy to find that moonlight is still as good as ever and handbag stands too! Sounds perfect for me although I think I'd better keep my wits about me after a few gins as they could prove lethal for OH knowing his track record.  ;D

We really must try Sofra, the food sounds delicious and the view fab. I think it's about 5 years since we last ate in Nar so maybe we should take a trip there too. I remember we really enjoyed our meal there, not sure why we've never been back  ??? Probably just because there are still so many restaurants to choose from and still ones we need to try, even after 8 or so visits!

Glad to see the nut man's still around,  we saw him at Easter and said hello but he was sans nuts then, so I'm glad he's still selling now the season's in full swing.  Can you still buy street food as in corn on the cob? I'm not sure I saw them last summer.

So glad you've had another lovely and long (I'm so jealous of your 3 weeks!!!!) holiday, despite the noisy rugrats next door, the disappointing lashes and your overdose of orange  ;D Enjoy your last few hours, have a safe journey home and thank you sooo much for all the effort you've taken to write such witty and entertaining reports while you could have been relaxing in the sunshine. It's very very much appreciated and another thank you awarded for services to the forum.   :-* :) 8)

« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 02:15:30 PM by Lizilu20 »

Offline itstime

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 46
    • Share Post
« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2014, 01:44:30 PM »
Aww K4e sorry we didn't meet up for that drink. Glad you had a wonderful time and like for us Kalkan remains a very very special place despite the comments from some. Have a safe journey home. We have 8 days left to immerse ourselves in this beautiful place  :)

Offline Babs

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 111
    • Share Post
« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2014, 08:58:48 PM »
And the award for services to the forum goes to.......... :laugh:
Itstime......I'm sure I'm not the only person who is glad you have returned to the fold......how about taking up the mantle?......please  :angel:

Offline clara 50

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 27
    • Share Post
« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2014, 12:04:04 PM »
Agree with you Babs, we all need our Kalkan report fix. Nothing like a bit of escapism to help get us through the daily grind. Come on Itstime, cheer up this misery guts  :-[

Offline kalkan4eva

• Kalkander!
  • My Thankyou Count: 267
    • Share Post
« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2014, 10:18:24 PM »
It's been a beautiful day today....but I'm so sad we are no longer in Kalkan :'(
Thanks everyone for reading my ramblings, been lovely sharing our trip with you and I'm looking forward to catching up with all your holidays as and when they happen.
Hey, Antler, you could always gatecrash Ollie and Beth's party. Plenty of room at Kismet for a couple of stowaways... ;)
Happy holidays everyone..... :-*
Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt :)

Offline joycie

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 85
    • Share Post
« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2014, 10:50:50 PM »
Loved your holiday accounts and can't wait till September when we will have three lovely weeks in Kalkan. We're moving house at the moment and in another life I swear I would train to be  a solicitor. In my mind as well is last years experience of Bri's heart attack' Still we're the luckiest people in the world everything considered and although Kalkan changes slightly every time we go I still can't think of anywhere I would rather be for three wonderful weeks.

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

xx
Wanted: 50 Shades of Grey

Started by antler on Classifieds - Wanted

2 Replies
Last post June 20, 2012, 08:57:58 PM
by Cajaran
wink
The secret Kalkan diary of Lizilu20 - 50 Shades of May

Started by Lizilu20 on Holiday Reports and Reviews

65 Replies
Last post June 01, 2018, 10:55:31 AM
by kalkan4eva

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

Harbour at sunset

Views: 3851
By: cer
kalkan cats