Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: going to kalkan in may  (Read 2261 times)

Offline kasska

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
going to kalkan in may
« on: March 02, 2008, 11:28:59 AM »
hi there , i am hoping to go for week to kalkan , been there few years ago during that time of the year and it was wonderful. I am wondering what is the cheapest option. Is it to get a flight or get a cheap package holiday to Marmaris or Antalya and consider it as a flight and spend the rest of the holiday in glorious Kalkan. Any suggestions ?

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=1170.0

Offline felicity

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 30
    • Share Post
    • Villa Kirmizi Lale
  • Owner: Yes
Re: going to kalkan in may
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2008, 01:27:57 PM »
it really just depends - you just can''t say for certain - if you know your dates you just have to spend some time googling around on the internet to see what is the cheapest option...  I have found that very occasionally booking a 2* s/c crummy B&B option with a company like Goldtrail or even H4U is cheaper than flight only - but that is rare...!! 

I would fly to Dalaman and not Antalya though coz you will pay much more for your transfer - but do come back to Kalkan - there are a lot more villas and apartments but other than that - they essential town remains the lovely place that it has always been...!!

Where are you thinking of staying in Kalkan...??  Where did you stay before...??

Cheers!
Villa Kirmizi Lale - www.villakirmizilale.co.uk

Offline kasska

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
Re: going to kalkan in may
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2008, 05:10:19 PM »
hi there and thank you for your mail, i stayed in samira hotel , and the kelbeck hotel , samira is better located , i was really surprised how much the place has changed , still think kalkan has got something about it which keeps bringing back , the flights and the holiday package to marmaris are not that different really ( price wise ) , so i will be looking for the cheapest one and end up in kalkan .

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

Kalkan kittens

Views: 2895
By: saskia
Winter in Utopia!