Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kalkan nightmare!  (Read 2845 times)

Offline brian j p

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 46
    • Share Post
  • Owner: Yes
  • Resident: No
Kalkan nightmare!
« on: August 24, 2013, 01:01:41 PM »
I woke up sweating with heart palpitations , dry throat , could not think straight or concentrate  on work or anything else come to it . After visiting the doctor it turned out it was all due to me thinking  I might not be able to visit Kalkan at least twice per year . The doctor said it was obviously a nightmare more commonly known as Kalkan  withdrawal symptoms  , phew!, he  also prescribed  2 air tickets , a villa  and plenty of  EFES for the dry throat.  All prescribed medicine to be taken within 5 weeks  and then at least  twice yearly thereafter thank god

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=11518.0
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 02:27:55 PM by brian j p »

Offline cptergun

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 13
    • Share Post
    • boattripturkey.com
  • Resident: Yes
Re: Kalkan nightmare!
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2013, 02:45:59 PM »
I liked this lol O0
Kas, Kalkan and Kekova’s premier daily boat trip & gulet charter operator in Turkey.
         www.boattripturkey.com

No1 Things to do In Kas on Tripadvisor

Offline Joeyloveskalkan

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 6
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2013, 04:17:25 PM »
You're having a nightmare Brian and I am in deep depression with an eating disorder at the propect of not being able to get my two two week fixes of Kalkan per year.

Just started a new job and the new boss says he doesn't think I will be able to take an extra week's unpaid leave to add to the paid holiday allowance to get my two two week holidays.  Should have sorted this out before I started I suppose.  Oh well if he says no then I will have to say Gorusuruz.  I work for my holidays, if I can't have them, I ain't working.  We will see.

Jo

Offline brian j p

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 46
    • Share Post
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2013, 06:06:11 PM »
I feel your pain Jo, some people are simply so out of touch with the real word, Your reasoning is sound, no Kalkan no work end of. I cannot believe how unreasonable some folk are,  and that includes my lovely wife ,  I recently asked her to increase her working hours back in the UK  from 35 to 150 hours per week  so I can have  a few extra holidays and she said "No"  she is obviously being unreasonable and simply does not understand that we need our Kalkan fixes, I was going to divorce her for this unacceptable behavior , but in the end we settled on  her working only 140 hours per week, which I guess was a fair compromise  as she also wants to go to Kalkan with me as well ,  what is this world coming to. PS I will send you details of he doctor I use so he can give you a sick note and the same prescription as I got 

Offline popps

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 7
    • Share Post
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2013, 02:22:20 AM »
Literally, arrived back home after the transfer 20 minutes ago. Drop in temperature to 10 degrees, feeling cold and have the shakes. However, pre-empted this by stocking the fridge with 20 cans of efes  before departure (my local store is experimenting continental cuisine). May go to bed when the sun comes up.

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

xx
Nightmare or was it!!!?

Started by helen1 on The Everything Else Area!

7 Replies
Last post October 13, 2008, 07:04:03 PM
by helen1
xx
Nightmare transfers

Started by bazza1970 on Flights and Travel

13 Replies
Last post October 23, 2010, 11:23:21 AM
by Possums
xx
First time to Kalkan - Family of 3 - recommended restaurants in Kalkan please??

Started by Harrogate_female on Restaurants, Bars, Nightlife & Shopping

5 Replies
Last post October 05, 2009, 01:48:16 PM
by howmad
xx
Transfer to Dalaman from Kalkan 24/10/2009 / return Dalaman to Kalkan 9/11

Started by Buster on Flights and Travel

0 Replies
Last post October 02, 2009, 11:23:26 AM
by Buster

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

Beautiful view

Views: 2594
By: LancashireLass
Wish it was mine!