Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Touch Bistro  (Read 2615 times)

Offline antler

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 48
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
  • Resident: No
Touch Bistro
« on: July 28, 2013, 05:15:06 PM »
I see it's No 1 on Trip Advisor (however it is calculated).  Any recent visits, anyone? It's next to the PTT - so what did I know it as before?!

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=11408.0

Offline samson

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 26
    • Share Post
  • Owner: Yes
Re: Touch Bistro
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2013, 05:33:18 PM »
it was there last year but before that it was deli tomato and before that it was tomato. amazed it is number one as we tried it last year and only had what could be described as a very mediocre meal. perhaps they have upped the anti ?  :)

Offline Mayday1

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 35
    • Share Post
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2013, 06:23:15 PM »
We have only been for lunch and both times we had omelette and chips,with fresh orange juice.The meal came with a side salad of tomato and cucumber.Both times it was great,very fresh salad,large omelette and really hot chips.The service was really good......we will definetly be back there for lunch on our next visit.

Offline tortoise lady

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 26
    • Share Post
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2013, 07:31:35 PM »
We have never tried this place but recent guests mentioned it particularly when they e-mailed on their return.  I think it changed hands this year and certainly sounds worth a visit.   Only six weeks to our next visit to Kalkan and, as usual, my list of restaurants to visit is much longer than can possibly be fitted in when we will only be there for a week.

They also tried the newly opened Fountain Terrace regularly for drinks and loved it.   

Offline jfm

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2013, 07:51:18 PM »
were is the new fountain terrace

Offline Charlie

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 68
    • Share Post
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2013, 08:01:44 PM »
Have eaten breakfast, lunch and dinner in Touch and can highly recommend it.  lovely fresh produce including excellent pizzas and salads.  We have had a few evening meals when really only wanted something light and couldn't be bothered going down through the town.  We also like to stop off on our way back home for a nightcap as it is a perfect place  place for people watching with a lovely atmosphere.  It s quite a posh little bistro, beautiful furniture, crockery and very distintive wine glasses.  Hasan, who used to work in Aubergine as been running it since it opened last year and deserves to succeed.  When we were there in July met a mother and daughter who had been 5/6 nights out of ten as they loved the food and felt very relaxed being there as they had no hassle at all from any of the staff.  They weren't so complimentary about other restaurants! Ok it's not one of the top restauants in Kalkan but in my opinion it's an excellent alternative, Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

Offline itstime

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 46
    • Share Post
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2013, 08:30:04 PM »
were is the new fountain terrace
Trying to remember where we saw it and think it was opposite Cafe del Mar. Not 100% but definitely around that area. We didn"t go there but did see the sign.

Offline Charlie

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 68
    • Share Post
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2013, 08:33:53 PM »
Itstime is right. The Fountain Bar is where Rendevous restaurant used to be just above the ceramic shop.

Offline lilly

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 7
    • Share Post
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2013, 11:28:20 PM »
I would highly recommend Touch Bistro. I went first last September, I think it had just opened. I was with a group of girlfriends. We found it great for light simple food, that was beautifully presented. I also visited Touch, in June with the family and my teenage boys and their friends, they loved the food. We thought the prices were good. L

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

xx
So Close I Can Almost Touch It

Started by Firecat on When Are You In Kalkan / Arrange a meet up

5 Replies
Last post September 03, 2012, 01:35:17 PM
by brian j p
xx
Vanilya Bistro

Started by samson on Restaurants, Bars, Nightlife & Shopping

4 Replies
Last post August 19, 2015, 04:54:03 PM
by michiganstar
xx
Uzum Bistro in Islamlar

Started by JayneyG on Restaurants, Bars, Nightlife & Shopping

0 Replies
Last post June 10, 2009, 10:40:08 PM
by JayneyG
xx
Fire at Yelken Bistro

Started by bankieken on General Discussion

3 Replies
Last post October 22, 2015, 10:41:43 AM
by Lizilu20

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal