Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Thread: Trying to contact Christine  (Read 1794 times)

Offline Enjoy Kalkan

• Administrator
  • Kalkander!
  • My Thankyou Count: 69
    • Share Post
    • EnjoyKalkan
  • Owner: Yes
  • Resident: No
Thread: Trying to contact Christine
« on: February 17, 2008, 10:48:19 AM »
Hi,

With reference the recent thread on EnjoyKalkan, "Trying to contact Christine" I have read the recent comments on this thread with interest, especially the recent comments how people are surprised the thread has not been locked earlier. Furthermore it has also been brought to my attention that there are plans to feature this thread in a local newspaper, as, I quote "the website has been used to vilify a well known member of the local community."

I would like to therefore take this opportunity to remind all members of the registration agreement that they accepted at the point of joining this site, in particular...

• You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening or invasive of a person''''s privacy
  • Sorry but it is impossible for the staff or the owners of this forum to confirm the validity of posts. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the posted messages, and as such, are not responsible for the content contained within. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented. The posted messages express the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of this forum, its staff, its subsidiaries, or this forum''''s owner. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an administrator or moderator of this forum immediately. The staff and the owner of this forum reserve the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if they determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, please realise that they may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy applies to member profile information as well.

Furthermore, if members, or indeed non members of EnjoyKalkan have a concern about a particular post then EnjoyKalkan has additional safety measures in place, which can be found here

The thread has remained unlocked as there has been no emailed concerns or report to moderator locking requests from members or indeed non members of EnjoyKalkan. May I take this opportunity to encourage members who express surprise that a topic has not been locked or removed earlier to use the report to moderator button that is available on every thread, or to email safety@enjoykalkan.com

I hope this clarifies the position of EnjoyKalkan

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=1124.0
« Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 10:50:07 AM by Enjoy Kalkan »

Offline Christine Kalkan

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
Re: Thread: Trying to contact Christine
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2008, 07:31:07 AM »
 ???This is Christine here. I have only just recently heard about all the gossip about me on this forum. Can I please ask people to think carefully before they write gossip about me and other people.  Kalkan is a small place and chinese whispers seems to be a popular  activity here. I am stil in business and have and will always try to provide a good service to anybody who asks for it. Thoughtless gossip can do a lot of unintentional (?).harm.

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

xx
contact details

Started by chaval on General Discussion

0 Replies
Last post July 03, 2014, 01:24:55 PM
by chaval
xx
Has anyone got a contact email for the gym?

Started by BevJam on General Discussion

4 Replies
Last post July 15, 2008, 10:08:38 PM
by BevJam
xx
Contact for İş Bank

Started by chickengeorge on Money & Finance

3 Replies
Last post January 09, 2014, 07:58:37 AM
by Cosetta
xx
Contact Details

Started by Lougie on Accommodation and Hotels

0 Replies
Last post July 25, 2009, 10:18:16 PM
by Lougie

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

Omars 20/9/07

Views: 4836
By: Wendy
feline friends