Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kalkan Beach Parc beach club  (Read 2829 times)

Offline Sandancer

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 10
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
  • Resident: No
Kalkan Beach Parc beach club
« on: May 23, 2013, 05:13:05 PM »
This beach club is now open. Much improved over our last visit. Free boat, free sunbeds (all with new covers) free parasols and a spiffy new toilet and shower block. Had lunch and drinks there these past 2 days. Food and drinks very affordable and of good quality. Highly recommended.

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=11053.0

Offline Bob & Jayne

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 214
    • Share Post
  • Owner: Yes
Re: Kalkan Beach Parc beach club
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2013, 05:22:15 PM »
Thanks for your post Sandancer.  Didn't go there last year, but will definitely give it a try this year.

Jayne

Offline Lizilu20

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 307
    • Share Post
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2013, 11:05:48 PM »
Yes, thanks sandancer, it sounds great. I'm ashamed to say that despite all our trips to kalkan, we've never yet frequented a beach club!! We definitely will this year and very much looking forward to it. Is kalkan beach parc the one with the little beach?  8)

Offline Lynne T

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 22
    • Share Post
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2013, 07:11:07 AM »
This will be our 2nd time in kalkan , so a bit rubbish on directions but where is this club and what sort of prices do you pay for sun beds and umbrellas ?

Offline kalkan4eva

• Kalkander!
  • My Thankyou Count: 267
    • Share Post
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2013, 02:49:37 PM »
Kalkan Park is the Beach Club in Kisla - the furthest from the harbour (passing Palm, Patara Prince and Mahal on the water taxi) and has the waterslide into the sea. We've only been there once and haven't returned because it was a little bit tired and dated but it sounds like it's had a good makeover so we might venture back there this year. Palm has the little beach section, but I think Kalkan Park did have something similar, plus the waterslide was great for kids (of all ages ;D)
Kalkan Park used to be the cheapest beach club- we were told it was owned and run by the Belediye but not sure how true this is. Lynne T, Sandancer posted that the beds and parasols were free when they went :)
Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt :)

Offline Lizilu20

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
    • Share Post
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2013, 04:16:22 PM »
Thanks K4E, you're a mine of information! Might just have to have a mosey down there in August.  :D 8)

Offline kalkan4eva

• Kalkander!
    • Share Post
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2013, 04:52:20 PM »
Also, Kalamar Beach Club is great for kids - although there's no walking access into the sea here. When we've been in high season with the "kids" this place was bouncing with youngsters of all ages and where they made most of their friends. You will pay for beds and parasols but its a free taxi service there and back to your accommodation. If Kalkan Park remains free beds and parasols all season it will definitely attract more families this year.
Lizilu, sometimes my knowledge extends a little bit beyond handbags..but only now and then :angel:

Offline Sandancer

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 10
    • Share Post
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2013, 06:58:26 PM »
Definately free beds and parasols. Agree that it had become dated but they are really putting a big effort into smartening everywhere up. The toilets and showers are impressive. Food very reasonably priced. My only complaint is that they have only been open a couple of days and we are going home tomorrow. I hope that you have found my reports interesting.

Offline kalkan4eva

• Kalkander!
    • Share Post
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2013, 08:25:12 PM »
I certainly have Sandancer, thanks so much for taking time out to tell us about your holiday. I've added a thank you to your tally ;D

Offline Lizilu20

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
    • Share Post
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2013, 12:16:16 AM »
Yes, thank you sandancer, for taking the time to report back with very helpful information.  :)

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

canal walk

Views: 2390
By: headroom
Kalkan