Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Just wanted to say thanks!  (Read 3021 times)

Offline clara48

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
  • Resident: No
Just wanted to say thanks!
« on: January 26, 2008, 04:54:43 PM »
Thank you to everyone who answered my question about whether to go to Kalkan for the first time it was all very helpful and informative, you''re very kind. All the good things you all said about the place finally made our minds up and we booked the apartment and flights this afternoon. We''ll be there the end of June, can''t wait haven''t been this excited in years!! Is sounds fantastic just what we could do with. This site is a great way to find out just about anything about Kalkan with is great for people like us especially who''ve never been to Turkey before. I expect I''ll be asking plenty more questions in the coming months (you''ll probably be sick of me by June!) Well many thanks again for your help and links, much appreciated. Have a good weekend Clara.

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=1050.0

Offline felicity

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 30
    • Share Post
    • Villa Kirmizi Lale
  • Owner: Yes
Re: Just wanted to say thanks!
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2008, 05:00:06 PM »
Hey Clara - no problem at all - as you''ve probably figured - we simply love talking about a place that is soooo special to sooo many of us - so much so that many of us are fortunate enough to be able to have a lovely second home there...(wish it was my first home..oneday..im dreaming!!) 

Anything that you want to know - just shout and I hope that you get as much out of this place as we all do....don''t you know that I (along with others) simply log on to get our daily fix - keeps us going inbetween visits....  ;D ;D
Villa Kirmizi Lale - www.villakirmizilale.co.uk

Offline Mrs B

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2008, 09:49:25 PM »
So pleased for you Clara...you will not regret your decision to holiday in Kalkan!
We have just booked for September 2008, and this will be our fourth year in Kalkan...31 weeks and counting!!!!
See, even us slightly seasoned Kalkan visitors get excited by the prospect of another lovely holiday there!

Mr B and i had our first ever holiday together in Kalkan, then our honeymoon, and our first wedding anniversary there too...its magical!  ;D

Offline sally

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 3
    • Share Post
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2008, 11:01:16 PM »
My 7th holiday in Kalkan will be in September - can''t wait. 
We are going to USA (California) in May which I am also v. excited about - but we both decided that if we could only have one holiday this year it would be Kalkan. It is a magical place & when we are there everything else in life vanishes & we just live in the moment. It really is a very special place - a little bit of being out of real life & time.

Offline Lorretta

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 2
    • Share Post
  • Owner: Yes
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2008, 11:25:17 AM »
Clara, I am so glad you decided to take the plunge and book your holiday to Kalkan. You will love it! Please feel free to ask as many questions as you want, there will always be someone on the forum willing to help. We have been going to Kalkan for over 10 years and never get bored with it, in fact the more we go the more I wish we could live there permanently.

Offline alisonh

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 3
    • Share Post
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2008, 02:26:14 PM »
Hi Clara,

So pleased that you have chosen Kalkan for your ''belated honeymoon''.  If you read my members blog (thanks Jayne) you will see what a lasting impression and wonderful memories Kalkan has left us with.

We are in the same age bracket as yourselves and it was our first holiday without the kids.  I personally don''t think you could have made a better choice and don''t worry, Kalkan really is as good as everyone else has said.

We too have booked in June - couldn''t wait until September this time!

Hope you have a wonderful holiday and I''m quite sure you will leave Kalkan with many special memories.

Alison

Offline DRBD

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 129
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2008, 06:23:24 PM »
Clara  -ask away and then arrive and enjoy.
Age & Treachery will overcome Youth & Skill

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

xx
Wanted - garage wanted.

Started by Villa B on General Discussion

0 Replies
Last post August 18, 2013, 06:17:43 PM
by Villa B
xx
Help wanted please....

Started by welshgal on General Discussion

12 Replies
Last post September 03, 2012, 02:48:35 PM
by Babs
xx
Wanted

Started by Islands on Classifieds - Wanted

0 Replies
Last post January 17, 2012, 11:22:21 AM
by Islands
xx
anything wanted

Started by fidimax on Accommodation and Hotels

1 Replies
Last post August 15, 2010, 02:32:33 PM
by mel

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal