Author Topic: Management Company  (Read 3632 times)

Offline turkeyfan

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 17
    • Share Post
  • Owner: Yes
  • Resident: No
Management Company
« on: October 08, 2007, 03:51:47 PM »
Hello

This is a question mainly for owners who don''t let their property. 

Do you still have a management company who look after your property when your not there?  Because we won''t be letting our apartment we were going to do the cleaning ourselves - do others do this - do you still have a key holder in case of emergencies when you''re not there?

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=765.0
Currently have a duplex apartment in Kiziltas which we visit as often as we can.

Offline felicity

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 30
    • Share Post
    • Villa Kirmizi Lale
Re: Management Company
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2007, 06:04:44 PM »
Turkey fan - I think you still need somebody with a key - what if you have a leak - with their notorious plumbing - that could be a dead cert - what about if you have a break in - what if somebody needs access to your property for some reason..!!  I think you would be well advised to have somebody - not necessarily a management company - but maybe a one man band keyholder person - like our guy who is a one man band and doesn''t come with the overheads of a big management company nor the risk of who has got your keys today..!!   :o
Villa Kirmizi Lale - www.villakirmizilale.co.uk

Offline Wendy

• Versatile Villa Asfiya
  • EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 7
  • If you are lucky you can visit our villa!
    • Share Post
    • Kalkan Holidays
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2007, 08:19:24 AM »
Hi Turkeyfan,
We haven''t rented ours out and so spend a few hours on our last day cleaning up. Then Lea from Kalkan Horizon has a key and will check if all is well after storms etc. During our last abscence she also let the carpenter in to build some lovely new cuboards.

Offline jfm

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2007, 12:08:57 AM »
hi turkeyfan
we a small appartment by the asfiya we dont let it out,we met a turkish family and have known them for a few years now,we leave a key with them for emergencies,they are a loveley family and go out of there way to do a lot of things ie replace gas bottles ,replace big water bottles and even do all the small diy jobs,they got our appartment ready for the season this year and also if we dont have time they will clean it for us as well ,very reasonable charge,if you need anyone give me  a email and i will get in touch for you,were about is you villa or appartment
jimmy

Offline Kuzu

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 4
    • Share Post
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2007, 03:21:40 PM »
Hi we use Lycian Coast Homes...Eleanor & Sedat (previously of Sofra) run it.  We just have the basics....we don''t rent ours, but they have a key, check it weekly through the winter and e-mail us with a report - if we do have anyone go out (family) they can make up the bed/clean it etc but thats on an as-and-when basis...they are brill and 100% reliable and really lovely trustworthy people

Offline littlelin

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 16
    • Share Post
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2007, 08:42:29 PM »
We don''t let our apartment and our Turkish neighbour has a key. He pays our bills, opens the balcony doors once a month to air the place and his wife cleans it for us before we arrive for a small charge.
Apartment owner nr. Kalamar.

Offline Braveheart

• EnjoyKalkan Member
    • Share Post
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2007, 08:33:35 PM »
We use Lycian Coast Homes too, Elena and Sedat, as mentioned previously. They leave no stone unturned and go above and beyone the call. They are happy to help with just about anything we have encountered combined with a great sense of humour, highly professional, tremendously dedicated and fun. What more could you ask for. We bought our apartment at beginning of season and they have looked after our guests so well that we have received personal feedback from them. Elena and Sedat have keys, arrange transfers, do cleans before during and after guest leave and pay our bills. Weekly checks are provided outwith season. In fact I would recommed them to anyone for advice and to use as they provide everything in one holistic package leaving us with no worries what so ever. We can concentrate on our holidays. It''s well worth having a chat with them to discuss options.

Offline christopple

• EnjoyKalkan Member
    • Share Post
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2008, 09:26:45 PM »
We have also used Lycian Coast homes for our management for a year now and Elena and Sedat are just brilliant.
I am so glad we found them and have been 100% happy with them.  We have also had some very good feedback from our guests who say what a lovely couple they are and so helpful in every way.

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

xx
property management

Started by annav on Buying A Property & Real Estate

23 Replies
Last post October 28, 2009, 08:56:38 AM
by BevJam
xx
property management

Started by yakamoz on General Discussion

1 Replies
Last post April 24, 2013, 11:10:58 PM
by headroom
xx
Property Management

Started by yakamoz on General Discussion

1 Replies
Last post April 24, 2013, 08:21:27 AM
by David S
recycled
Annual cost of Management

Started by tigerlion on General Discussion

3 Replies
Last post June 05, 2008, 10:30:57 AM
by Roxie

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal