Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: research mission  (Read 1620 times)

Offline Helshe

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 9
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
  • Resident: No
research mission
« on: October 09, 2013, 02:38:57 PM »
Well in the end I did get a tablet in order to keep everyone up to date with what is happening here in kalian.
I landed at about 1am Sunday morning, it was quite windy and my friend was frozen waiting for me. We came home via fethiye to get something to eat in a soup kitchen, finally getting to the apartment at about 4.
After a sleep, breakfast at cafe vita then a day shopping, settling, sleeping etc.
Monday was a quiet day really, much the same as sunday , the weather is perfect for me anyway. In the evening we went to patara for a drink at Medusa bar, it was nice, a bit different, good music and quiet and relaxed.
Tuesday walked to the beach and sat reading for a few hours until wandering back to shower etc. In the evening we went to a fish farm restaurant up in the mountain, it was lovely, quiet, relaxed and I got to see some of the Turkish version of the voice _ fascinating.
So Fara I have seen 3 shirtless men in bars,1 topless woman on the beach and a young woman wandering around town in her bikini.
Funniest thing so far was watching a tiny dog and a little girl of about 2 sharing a chocolate ice cdream on the beach. She got covered head to foot and dad came to pick her up and carry her at arms length to dunk her into the sea to wash her off!!

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=11670.0

Offline Babs

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 111
    • Share Post
Re: research mission
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2013, 05:32:47 PM »
Have spotted one topless man walking through Fener.....he was Turkish! Glad you're having a lovely time Helshe......at the risk of making us unpopular....isn't the weather amazing?  >:D

Offline Helshe

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 9
    • Share Post
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2013, 01:19:37 PM »
Yes BAbs, the weather is amazing!!!  ;D ;D

Offline Lizilu20

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 307
    • Share Post
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2013, 03:10:35 PM »
Thanks helshe. Loved reading your reports, hope the weather stays good for you.  :)

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

xx
Pools - research please

Started by tortoise lady on Holiday Reports and Reviews

6 Replies
Last post August 11, 2017, 06:11:36 PM
by DRBD
xx
cocktail research

Started by BeyazGül Apt. on General Discussion

2 Replies
Last post July 21, 2016, 06:41:24 AM
by pw

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal