Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Haybo's holiday days 10&11  (Read 1606 times)

Offline Haybo

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 73
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
  • Resident: No
Haybo's holiday days 10&11
« on: August 06, 2014, 05:47:22 AM »
Well, following the excitement of the day in Meis and my injury, day 10 was spent doing nothing! I spent all day by the pool, hubby and son ventured into town to collect hubby's new glasses from Goz.  They are brilliant.  He went for varifocals, anti everything and transitions.  He hasn't worn varifocals before so this was a big thing.....they are great..he is still adjusting but would say overall, he is thrilled with them.  I am already planning new glasses for me next year.

So, there you go, I said it...next year.....email already sent to book apartment ....

Got a cab down to town in the evening for our meal at Doy Doy.  It was lovely, but so much more expensive than anywhere else we had been. Having said that, it was still cheaper than a grotty pub meal in the UK!  We had 2 homemade lemonades, a Malibu & coke, water, sprite, a glass of red, seafood platter, sizzling beef, chefs steak, pear and almond tart, macaroon and lime tart, plus gooey brownie and it came to around 260tl

day 11 - the boys went off to do a buggy trip ending on patara.  They had a great time and came back filthy!  Afternoon by the pool cos it was too hot to go looking for Bob and Jayne at Kalkan beach park! Then down to Hunkars for a 80tl feast!

Only 2 and a bit days to go..... :-[. Oh, but going to Adams later with bob and Jayne so that deserves a  :)

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=12300.0

Offline Bob & Jayne

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 214
    • Share Post
  • Owner: Yes
Re: Haybo's holiday days 10&11
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2014, 07:02:39 AM »
Fab report too haybo and how exciting your booking for next year  :). Looking forward to our meal tonight. X

Offline Lizilu20

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 307
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2014, 12:40:27 PM »
Did you notice if Doy Doy still do their Summer Steak? We haven't eaten there for a couple of years (only because there are so many other restaurants to experience as well) and I've been thinking that I'm missing it. I think Mussakka have it on their menu too but I've never tried it there. It's really delicious and light.

Have a lovely time tonight with Bob and Jayne. Hope you get a good sunset as it's lovely up there as the sun goes down but beware of the flying critters.  :o  :)

Offline kalkan4eva

• Kalkander!
  • My Thankyou Count: 267
    • Share Post
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2014, 01:48:21 PM »
Thanks for posting Haybo....wow its going quickly isnt it? I know that feeling of it being too hot to do anything - I love it ;D ;D
Enjoy Adam's tonight.
Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt :)

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

xx
Haybo's holiday- days 7,8 & 9

Started by Haybo on Holiday Reports and Reviews

5 Replies
Last post August 04, 2014, 02:34:05 PM
by Haybo
xx
Haybo's holiday - days 3&4

2 Replies
Last post July 30, 2014, 05:34:15 PM
by Babs
xx
Haybo's holiday - days 5 & 6

4 Replies
Last post August 01, 2014, 02:10:32 PM
by itstime
xx
Haybo's holiday -day 2

10 Replies
Last post July 29, 2014, 01:50:58 PM
by Lizilu20

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

The Chefs

Views: 3738
By: jinfizzz
Harbour Jan 08