Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: ......and relax! Day 1  (Read 1754 times)

Offline Babs

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 111
    • Share Post
......and relax! Day 1
« on: October 06, 2013, 03:41:08 PM »
So, dropped off the furry mutt and hot footed it to Gatwick. Flight and transfer all very smooth and felt quite smug as we bypassed a huge visa queue with our evisas! Arrived in a very windy and chilly Kalkan at 11pm......broke with tradition and headed out for a stroll and relaxing nightcap......in jeans, jumper and a scarf! Needed the same attire this morning for our pre breakfast stroll round the harbour but then as we sat and had breakfast on the Korsan terrace.....we are staying in one of the rooms sandwiched between the Korsan and the Fish Terrace......the sun warmed us up nicely and gradually I peeled down to a t shirt.
Spent the day on the town beach, once again feeling smug as the lovely Korsan people provide subbed mattresses....we were quite the envy of other beach goers!
Lovely lunch at the Fener.....feeling quite chilled, in the good sense of the word, by then then a few more hours on the beach. Just about to wander back down to Kleo for Happy Hour.....well it would be rude to.....it will take us all of one minute!!

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=11656.0

Offline Bee

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 7
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
  • Resident: No
Re: ......and relax! Day 1
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2013, 07:34:08 PM »
Best wishes to you both. fingers crossed that all works out well.

Insurance is so important for us all. As you say, a message to us all is NOT to scrimp on the premium.

Get well soon Bri.

xxxx

Offline kalkan4eva

• Kalkander!
  • My Thankyou Count: 267
    • Share Post
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2013, 08:19:38 PM »
Oh Babs, I'm soooohhhh pleased you are finally in Kalkan. Have an amazing time, and I hope the weather picks up......we've been at this time of year and the weather was gorgeous so fingers crossed for the rest of your stay.
Somehow Joycies thread has got mixed up with yours......? Hopefully EK will sort it.
Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt :)

Offline Lizilu20

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 307
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
  • Resident: No
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2013, 11:43:42 PM »
Hi Babs,
So glad you made it and that you don't have to worry about your Dog. I'm sure you pooch is being just as pampered as you are. Loving your reports already, I feel like I'm being transported back and hope the sun continues to shine for you.  ;) :) :)

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

xx
And relax.....

Started by Rachey on Holiday Reports and Reviews

41 Replies
Last post June 05, 2015, 10:24:26 AM
by Lizilu20
xx
......and relax Day 2

Started by Babs on Holiday Reports and Reviews

2 Replies
Last post October 08, 2013, 01:19:45 PM
by Lizilu20
xx
Relax Shmelax . . . our holiday report!

Started by Baggy on Holiday Reports and Reviews

8 Replies
Last post August 27, 2011, 01:47:14 AM
by kalkan4eva

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

Bezigan Village

Views: 3314
By: frangaz16
Views of Kalkan