Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Safe transfer company  (Read 9908 times)

Offline Charlie

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 68
    • Share Post
Re: Safe transfer company
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2015, 11:23:22 AM »
Highly recommend Brave Tours.  Very professional, courteous drivers.  Overall fantastic service.

Offline charriman

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
    • Turkish 90/180 Day Calculator
  • Owner: Yes
  • Resident: No
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2015, 12:03:22 PM »
Agree totally with Now Retired and MartynE about self drive.

I've always used Enes as you can pick up at Dalaman and drop off in Kalkan with no surcharge. Additionally, on subsequent visits, all the paperwork is already completed so it's just a signature and away you go - perfect.

I usually have the car for 4 days. Day 1 is usually for stocking up on provisions etc and, depending on where you are staying, this could involve several taxi fares which you can offset against the cost of car hire. The next few days are spent visiting local places like Kas, Kaputas beach and Patara which would all incur transport costs.

When you drop the car off, they even take you back to your villa although on the last two occasions, they came to the villa to collect it.

Overall only slightly dearer but far far more convenient.

Offline Blue Lizard

• Kalkander!
  • My Thankyou Count: 185
    • Share Post
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2015, 12:31:04 PM »
Don't forget drink driving Alcohol limit is lower than the UK and if you have passengers it is Zero the D400 is prime stopping territory..so no drinks in flight etc  :-\..think I will stick with the hair raising Whacky racers transfers
People Of Britain.. When your missus asks "Does my bum look big in this? Never say "Dunno your blocking the light."... just sayin ????

ta ta for now
Lizard

Offline cleworthallray

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 18
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2015, 02:24:41 PM »
Hey BL. I didn't know that about the passenger and zero Alcohol bit. That's no good for me. Flight and no drink. Kalkan and no drink. Might be better to be asleep during transfer.  Not that I like drink. You ever tried red diesel. Looks like pomegranate.

Offline suziq

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 8
    • Share Post
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2015, 05:22:54 PM »
Brave Tours have just arrived at our apartment at the exact collection time for a driver service with our rental car for friends  returning to Dalaman. The driver was polite and courteous as we have always found and he had placard ready for our next set of friends who he will pick up and deliver to the apartment later tonight. So easy to organise and so far always reliable.

Offline kalkan4eva

• Kalkander!
  • My Thankyou Count: 267
    • Share Post
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2015, 09:46:10 AM »
Another vote for Enes! I think we've tried practically every transfer company but have settled on Enes for the last 8 seasons. Incredibly reliable, safe drivers and Emin is very easy to deal with. Once you get that level of trust with a company its very difficult to move to another just because they might be a couple of quid cheaper. The cold water and biscuits on arrival at Dalaman are part of our Kalkan experience now :)
Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt :)

Offline Mayday1

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 35
    • Share Post
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2015, 10:01:37 AM »
Yes agree K4E............I love those little vanilla wafers,the sweets and the water.......along with good value,reliability and safety..Emin and Enes are no 1 for me

Offline alantj

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 26
    • Share Post
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2015, 03:57:06 PM »
Hey BL. I didn't know that about the passenger and zero Alcohol bit. That's no good for me. Flight and no drink. Kalkan and no drink. Might be better to be asleep during transfer.  Not that I like drink. You ever tried red diesel. Looks like pomegranate.

My understanding,as told to me by two Kalkan locals, is that the zero  limit only applied to professional  taxi or bus drivers. For everyone else the limit is 50 (ie below our 80) which equates to one beer.

Offline Kajfish

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 4
    • Share Post
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2015, 02:16:51 PM »
I can also highly recommend BRAVE TOURS.  We used them for the first time this year and will use them again next year without hesitation.

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

xx
Safe Airport Transfer

Started by dshiels on Flights and Travel

28 Replies
Last post February 28, 2012, 04:47:18 PM
by dshiels
xx
Reliable cleaning/transfer company?

Started by Michele on General Discussion

1 Replies
Last post November 08, 2013, 02:26:22 PM
by MartynE
xx
Safe Deposit Boxes

Started by dozza on General Discussion

4 Replies
Last post August 16, 2015, 05:23:23 PM
by Babs
xx
Looking for a garage or a safe parking space

Started by si18665 on Classifieds - Wanted

12 Replies
Last post December 09, 2013, 09:42:50 PM
by satovod

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

View from apartment

Views: 3604
By: clara 50
kalkan beach