Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Easy Jet  (Read 2725 times)

Offline itstime

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 46
    • Share Post
Easy Jet
« on: September 21, 2011, 10:01:56 PM »
As Easy Jet are now flying Edinburgh Dalaman I'm hoping to use them and book in the morning as soon as they go on sale.
Never flown with them before so looking for some advice re booking. I've been on their web site to look at baggage charges etc and everything pretty clear. Speedy Boarding however seems less clear. They show a table which has different charges for what they call SB1,2 ETC AND SA1,2ETC. I'm maybe being a bit thick ::) ::) but can anyone tell me what this is and what are the advantages of the different categories and indeed if it's even worth opting for speedy boarding.
Any "speedy" answers would be welcome as I'm hoping to get seats booked ASAP in the morning
Ta much and hope someone can help :)

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=8583.0

Offline littlelin

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 16
    • Share Post
  • Owner: Yes
  • Resident: No
Re: Easy Jet
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2011, 07:26:59 AM »
SA=Special Assistance, ie if you have children under 5 or wheelchair etc, SB=Speedy Boarding. If you purchase Speedy Boarding I think it depends on where you're travelling to. Dalaman is normally SB1 so is £11.50pp. Sometimes I buy SB as I don't like the scramble at the gate and if you're particularly tall it would be worth it to try and get the exit row seats.

Apartment owner nr. Kalamar.

Offline itstime

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
    • Share Post
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2011, 08:49:17 AM »
Thanks Littlin :) Flights not showing yet so I called them and despite website saying today they tell me they don't really know when they'll go on sale ::) but soon.
Hope it's before I fly out on Saturday.

Offline itstime

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
    • Share Post
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2011, 05:47:34 PM »
Success :) :) Flights went on sale at lunchtime and managed to get 2 flights in July for £250 including bags ;D ;D
Unbelievable in comparison to the £600 being quoted by Thomas Cook and Jet2 for the same time.
Thank you so much Rachy for the heads up and hope you also managed to grab a bargain.
Not too sad now at losing our flights with Aegean as we've now rebooked cheaper!
Off to Kalkan on Saturday too so happy days indeed 8)

Offline Rachey

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 10
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
  • Resident: No
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2011, 06:09:45 PM »
That's brilliant Itstime!  Not sure if we can make Kalkan next year as we're going on a 4 week road trip in the USA - have to work out leave and budgets over the winter.  Can't imagine coping without a Kalkan fix though so we'll see...

Have a good flight on Saturday, and keep some Efes for us on Monday!

Offline itstime

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
    • Share Post
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2011, 07:26:13 PM »
LOL Effes no problem, Angora and Ajebadam hmmmmmmmmmmm might be more difficult to leave some :)
A 4 week trip to the USA  :o WOW what a wonderful time you'll have and surely find time to sneak in a wee kalkan trip ;D
Maybe catch up with you next week and if we do I owe you a large Effes :) and if not have a wonderful holiday :)

Offline Blue Lizard

• Kalkander!
  • My Thankyou Count: 185
    • Share Post
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2011, 07:31:07 PM »
Why do these people at airlines that answer the phone bother??...you phoned this morning and they didn't know they were on sale at lunchtime?? ::) ...don't suppose it's got anything to do with prices being cheap when they first go on sale is it???..they are useless pea brains >:D
People Of Britain.. When your missus asks "Does my bum look big in this? Never say "Dunno your blocking the light."... just sayin ????

ta ta for now
Lizard

Offline itstime

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
    • Share Post
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2011, 07:40:14 PM »
Why do these people at airlines that answer the phone bother??...you phoned this morning and they didn't know they were on sale at lunchtime?? ::) ...don't suppose it's got anything to do with prices being cheap when they first go on sale is it???..they are useless pea brains >:D

LOL worse than that was I had e-mailed them last week to ask if they were considering taking on a route from Scotland to Dalaman. Didn't hear anything back until 10 minutes after I'd booked the flights, and the e-mail advised thanks for your enquiry, we will take your suggestion on board but currently have no plans to operate from any Scottish airport to Dalaman ::) ::)
Planning to reply to that asking if my booking is therefore not valid ???

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

xx
Easy Jet

Started by merseydave on Flights and Travel

29 Replies
Last post August 06, 2011, 09:38:09 AM
by Potter
xx
Easy jet flights

Started by janeb on Flights and Travel

10 Replies
Last post September 10, 2015, 05:48:25 PM
by Kalkan regular
xx
Easy Jet Flights

Started by Blueboy1 on Flights and Travel

2 Replies
Last post July 04, 2018, 10:55:18 AM
by baclava
xx
EASY JET NEXT YEAR

Started by dabber29 on Flights and Travel

6 Replies
Last post July 26, 2011, 05:01:45 PM
by itstime

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

Beautiful view

Views: 2577
By: LancashireLass
Market Day