Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: TERA MARE  (Read 7773 times)

Offline Buster

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 24
    • Share Post
  • Owner: Yes
  • Resident: Yes
TERA MARE
« on: March 27, 2008, 10:03:58 PM »
Those of you who have properties in the Kalamar Bay Area might like to Google: Tera Mare Properties & lifestyle

On the home page click on tab at top marked investments.

Read and enjoy.

Regards: Buster.

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=1288.0
« Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 10:29:00 PM by Buster »
My Pictures of Turkey can be seen at:            http://picasaweb.google.com/barryjv

Pet Nothing, Persecute Nothing.

Offline Mercimek

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
Re: TERA MARE
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2008, 08:08:26 AM »
But beware, this is a paragraph possibly taken out of context used by people wanting to sell property. I cannot find the full article on Times online so this suggests it is quite old. Who wrote it? A travel writer? A investment expert? I would be interested if anyone could find the full article.

Offline Buster

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 24
    • Share Post
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2008, 10:35:57 AM »
Hi Mercimek

I am talking about a 19 page prospectus for Investors not the small article quoted, a better search is as follows:

Teramare.com/tentola_investments

You should find a full prospectus outlining the new development on the other side of Kalamar bay from the beach club.

It is a sales pitch to investors which must have been made sometime ago as they are now building and must have finance sorted.

Regards:  buster

Offline rhythm

• EnjoyKalkan Member
    • Share Post
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2008, 03:16:37 PM »
hi all,
   it is not Tera Mera who is building on the other side of the Kalamar bay at the moment. They were planning to buy it but didn''t. As far as I know (not 100% sure) it is Ozyerler company from Fethiye. Hope they don''t build as bad as they did in Komurluk, but from the closeness of the foundations, I have got a feeling that they will again, unfortunately.

Offline kevincat99

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 39
    • Share Post
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2008, 04:14:40 PM »
Hi
Any idea what they are building though and how many?

Offline rhythm

• EnjoyKalkan Member
    • Share Post
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2008, 09:05:51 AM »
   they are building 65 little villas, are planning to finish rough work by the beginning of may. went to building site the other day and talked to supervisor, so, it is 100% ozyerler company from fethiye.

Offline Kalamar Bay

• EnjoyKalkan Member
    • Share Post
  • Resident: No
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2008, 02:20:24 PM »

Looks like we have a couple of threads running on the Kalamar Bay development. Which either is part of the development detailed below.

www.teramare.com/tentola_investment.pdf

Or is not and is part of Ozyerler from Fethiye as detailed by Rhythm. I have just e-mailed Tere Mare to try and get some clarification.
One of the reasons i need to find out is that the single track unmade road where we have our villa is being used daily by cement mixers / JCB''s and any number of heavy goods vehicles for whichever development is being built. The road is certainly not suitable for such traffic and they have already cracked our mains water pipe which has needed to be replaced and sunk further below the road surface. Occasionally they leave via the new winding road that drops down from the new road into Kalkan - but mostly the return via our single track road.

Offline rhythm

• EnjoyKalkan Member
    • Share Post
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2008, 10:48:36 AM »
    hi,
  Tera Mare and Ozyerler are two different groups. tera mare wanted to build there, they put it on the website but they were late or ozyerler was quicker. after these wave of foreigners starting to invest in turkey ozyerler was not late to join builders, they built some (ordinary and ugly if you ask me) villas and mostly apartments in fethiye, gocek etc. and kalkan. You can find their contact info on hanel houses, Kalamar Bay. It is their construction company, however the new building site in kalamar is not in their website yet, I wonder why. In the case of heavy vehicles damaging your lines, I think you should talk to municipality about it, besides contacting the builders. hope it helpes.. 

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

Letoon

Views: 2716
By: Pompeyalbie
Mandee