Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: A VERY SPECIAL DEAL TO RENT A 2 BED LUXURY APARTMENT  (Read 4711 times)

Offline Mayday1

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 35
    • Share Post
  • Owner: Yes
  • Resident: No
A VERY SPECIAL DEAL TO RENT A 2 BED LUXURY APARTMENT
« on: June 11, 2016, 03:23:32 PM »
Hi everyone,

Just to let you know that we have a superb offer available for our amazing apartment,in the lovely area of Komurluk,Kalkan.We have unbeatable views and the longest sunsets in Kalkan,very peaceful and quiet and yet only 10 minutes gentle stroll in to town.........we are offering a week in June for only £ 475.00,down from £ 525.00......(  already discounted from £ 575.00 ) so a definite bargain.
Flights also seem very reasonable for June so if you are thinking of a break,what are you waiting for !!...........£ 475.00 / week works out at £ 67.86 / night......we have a 10 night period available........15th to 25th June 2016

I have enclosed a link to our apartment and if you would like to enquire further,either send an enquiry via Owners direct or contact me direct using the telephone number supplied on the enclosed Owners direct link below

.........................................................................................

o direct    http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk/accommodation/p8154298

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=13360.0
« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 03:48:40 PM by Mayday1 »

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal