Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: 3 BED PENTHOUSE APARTMENT AT THE EMIR : SATURDAY 12 -19 SEPTEMBER £350  (Read 5070 times)

Offline Kalkan-Mina

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 4
  • www.mina-kalkan.co.uk
    • Share Post
    • Kalkan-Mina
  • Owner: Yes
  • Resident: No
Due to an impending operation a regular guest has unfortunately just advised me that they can no longer travel to Kalkan.

Our 3 bedroom penthouse apartment at the Emir is now available from Saturday 12 September - 19 September

Full details are on our website www.mina-kalkan.co.uk

The normal rental is £500 for the week but discounted to £350.

Please send a PM if you can make use of our lovely apartment.

Colin
www.mina-kalkan.co.uk

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=13018.0

Offline tortoise lady

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 26
    • Share Post
  • Owner: Yes
Looked on the website and your apartment looks lovely and very well situated.   I will be staying at our own place (just along the road) very shortly so not looking to rent your apartment but do hope someone can take advantage of such a good offer.

Would be a pity for such a lovely apartment to remain empty at a good time of year to visit Kalkan.   I bet there are quite a few forum members who would love to come if they could get time away from work.

Offline Skunk

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 40
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
We stayed at those apartments on our first visit to Kalkan in 2000. They are very comfortable and in a great position. The pools are lovely and the sun terraces really good.  It was a hotel at that time but not sure if they've still got a bar etc. not far at all to a variety of bars restaurants and shops though. Really great offer! Good luck with it.  :) :) :) :)

Offline Skuza

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
I have lost count at the number of times I have stayed at Mina, probably the best accommodation in Kalkan. Whoever decides to rent the apartment for that week will not be disappointed!

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal