Driving to Kalkan from Dalaman Airport is very easy, as is navigating your way around Kalkan and surrounding areas. Below you will find some useful tips and directions to make the most of your holiday in Kalkan.
Driving from Dalaman Airport to Kalkan
The majority of visitors to Kalkan arrive at Dalaman Airport, whilst it is impossible to predict the actual time of your journey it should take approximately 1.5 hours
* Exit Dalaman Airport car park, through the barrier where you pay the car park fee and continue straight on
* Go past the security checkpoint at the airport (you cant miss it!)
* Continue straight for about 10kms, past the illuminated palm tree through Dalaman town
* When you see the blue supermarket on the right, TURN RIGHT, this is a single uneven road. (If you miss this turning you can continue 2kms and TURN RIGHT)
* Continue down this road (it is quite uneven) until you reach the end then TURN RIGHT onto the D400
* You will come to the Gocek Tunnel, you will need approx 2.5 YTL – please make sure you have change!
* Pass through the tunnel and continue straight on following the signs to Fethiye
* Landmark – Fethiye Gold Centre
Watch Out For Police Radar Speed Traps
* Once you arrive near Fethiye, turn RIGHT at the major intersection and follow the signs for KAS still continuing on the D400
* After Patara you will continue straight on and up a hill which is Kalkans new road where you will pass a half built petrol station on the left. Continue straight on the road where you will see Kalkan and come to a set of traffic lights by palm trees in the middle of the road.
* You have now arrived in Kalkan….. Paradise!
Have a wonderful Holiday from EnjoyKalkan.com